Thursday, April 28, 2011

NEW POST YOU GUISE

Alright now, something is going on with the comment section. Either I'm retarded, its a glitch, or Blogger is now being a bitch. For some reason Blogger will only let us comment if we are signed into our google accounts. I'm hoping a new post will fix the problem, if not, i'll try to figure it out.

NOTICE- Right now the only way to stay anon is for the comments to be embedded under the post. Blogger is currently having a glitch-
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=6f54eaf854568340&hl=en
(Thank you TahJay for finding that!)
so it will go back to a pop up window when they fix it!
Sorry guys.

3,190 comments:

1 – 200 of 3190   Newer›   Newest»
moar fail plz kthx said...

anon?

Taz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moar fail plz kthx said...

I just contacted Blogger about whats going on. i think its just a glitch and will be fixed sometime soon.

sorry everywan

TahJay said...

looks like it's a glitch:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=6f54eaf854568340&hl=en

Durrr said...

still phailing

~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rugget Warehouse said...

Someone said to try this:

"I then changed the setting so the comment-post is directly beneath the post (and not as a pop-up or separate window)
I think this way everyone can comment for the moment"

Anonymous said...

testing

Rugget Warehouse said...

It worked, but this is annoying. I'll change it back if you want moar.

Anonymous said...

hello?

Anonymous said...

yeah it totes works

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Woooo!

Btw, I think it would've worked if users just opened the post like this anyways, I don't think you had to mess with the settings, but this is more convenient so people know.

Anonymous said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

Bb's you there??!! I've missed you. Hold me!

Anonymous said...

Shit. Guess this is the end of me getting my work done.

Rugget Warehouse said...

I just tested it on another account, and this setting was the only way to keep you anon.

Anonymous said...

where is the pop up :(

Anonymous said...

O Ok :(

Anonymous said...

I missed teh blog

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Where is that fatass Kailyn

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I see. Well, alas, Queen Rugs, you have saved the day!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what Kai is doing or if anyone has posted new videos because the blog has been dead since last night. :(

Anonymous said...

Guize we need an emergency back up plan for glitches!!

Anonymous said...

"Guize we need an emergency back up plan for glitches!!"

this^^^

Anonymous said...

ugh the blog is still so dead!!

Anonymous said...

guru gossip =]

Anonymous said...

I was just staring at the homepage all day, hoping you bitches were staring back at me. :(


...Not really, but I did check it once or twice and was mighty pissed when there was no action.

Anonymous said...

i was staring at the homepage too bbl, dont be ashamed

Anonymous said...

Loser girls. Couldn't live without your precious blog for a day. All 3 or 4 of you refreshing like crazy waiting for the blog to come back. Pathetic. Meanwhile Kailyn was living her life.

Anonymous said...

(I was so hoping to incite a response like that)


Ty bb, who was also here as soon as the blog was fixed. :)

Anonymous said...

I slept for 14 hours today :)

So wonderful.. after two semesters of constant sleep deprivation.

Anonymous said...

ive been refreshing every hour on the hour

Anonymous said...

Okay, someone else mentioned that firefoz has gone to shit, is anyone else having problems with tabs or am I just a fas retard? I don't even know how, but somehow I keep managing to pull my tabs off into their own window and it's annoying as fuck. I don't even know the proper function for doing it, other than dragging it off, which I'm not, so I'm assuming there's been some adjustment or it's just touchy as fuck.

Anonymous said...

BB'S HELP ME. I AM TRYING TO KEEP FROM SHOPPING.

Anonymous said...

I figured we'd have to wait out the blogger situation. I checked last night when I got home and realized everyone stopped commenting. Then today and the last thing was moar and a bunch of deletes. I got lucky this time though, because apparently we are back in business!

Anonymous said...

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP FROM SHOPPING IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD KEEP IT UP MAKE ME PROUD

Anonymous said...

What literary classics is Kai reading. I wonder if she's going to start a book club.

Anonymous said...

Ohgosh! I hope she took our suggestions! There were some romantic classics in those comments!

Anonymous said...

The only suggestion Kai probably took was the one for TTYL

Anonymous said...

oh Kai is sure living her life! she's been watching gilmore girls non stop for the past week! some life!

Anonymous said...

i havent watched gilmore girls, is it even worth watching all the seasons?

Anonymous said...

I never saw the redeeming aspects of those after-school shows. Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, Full House, just wasn't my thing. Okay maybe Full House on occasion. But Gilmore Girls always seemed like such a sappy bore.

Anonymous said...

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

new kai viteo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzGMEfbnAw

Anonymous said...

deadly

Anonymous said...

please stop teasing with fake kai vids

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayayy

Anonymous said...

omq i was dying without you bitches

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

We missed you too bb :(

Anonymous said...

i realized that i'm obsessed with this blog. i literally feel like a loser.

Anonymous said...

^dude me too!!! i couldnt stand it

Anonymous said...

Where has Kalel been? She hasn't made a video in weeks and she hardly tweets. I'm going to assume (and hope!) that she moved back to Missouri after her mysterious surgery and is vanishing off the Internet forever.

Anonymous said...

I got like that for a few days, too. I was sick and stayed in bed on the internet for hours at a time and I felt so dependent on the blog. It was like the one constant source of ever-changing entertainment and conversation. So then after the fact when I was up and had things to do, I still wanted to check the blog constantly. Once you get really busy and physically can't check it for a while, you'll get over it.

Anonymous said...

hello? anyjuan thur?

Anonymous said...

im hur

Anonymous said...

omg i'm so late to the party, but i'm so happy the blawgs back!

Anonymous said...

COME ON ??

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

omg it worked

Anonymous said...

why isnt it workinggggg

Anonymous said...

fuck yes, i just bought the opi pirate polishes! thank gawd, before they sell out and sellf for $30 a bottle.

Anonymous said...

can someone post the video of kai working out to that weird monkey music? i wanna show my friend so bad

Anonymous said...

230 you got links? im too lazy to look up :(

Anonymous said...

238#1 http://megavideo.com/?v=1ES9QJ10 there you go bb

Anonymous said...

blesss your sweet ass

Anonymous said...

http://myworld.ebay.com/ticklepink4u/

type pirate in the search bar. tbh, it's going to be worse than the crackle and katy perry polishes.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched like the past ten of Kai's videos. I went to her channel to see if she posted anything new and saw that hideous excuse of an Easter dress, so I watched it. A few observations:

I SWORE she said "Cam" Kardashian Perfume
LOL @ her "People say I can't walk in heels but it's the carpets fault!" speech
And finally, this comment:

Are you pregnant? Congratulations if you are!
Fabouluz0999 1 day ago

@Fabouluz0999 dumbass.
ForeverKailyn 1 day ago

Anonymous said...

OMG the comments on this video are gold. Someone suggested instead of worrying about giving her money her family should have got together and went to church and had a meal, and someone actually said not everyone is christian and why the hell should she have to go to church. I can't even... I know some people just celebrate whatever grubby holiday they can, but seriously, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard and just further suggests they're celebrating it for the wrong reasons, making it acceptable to give her money. What does she think Christmas is about? Next they're going to be giving her money on Tuesdays and when she wipes her own ass.

Anonymous said...

And last hilarious outdated comment before I zone and leave you pretty ladies alone:

i say mariesonnan is jealous cause she doesn't get to sit around in heels doing her makeup all day have fun and enjoy it while you can kailyn
mammabutterfly75 4 days ago

Is. She. Serious? What self respecting 21 year old wants to sit around in heels doing their makeup all day? That's something you do to GET READY for your day, it's not something you make an entire day out of. That just literally disgusted me. And these were the only two comments from the girl she was responding to:

Have you tried the Katy Perry purrrfume?
mariesonnan 4 days ago

@ForeverKailyn "they don't get me gifts, they give me money" .... "it's a gift".. that made me lol for some reason.
mariesonnan 4 days ago

Anonymous said...

Guize something is up with the QVC sisters!! They've been making almost daily vids lately, they're ADMITTING on camera when a product they're using was sent to them for free. I'll bet something is not happening for them in Hollywood and this is all a PR move to be more likeable or something. Bb's when are you gonna realize that outside of YouTube, no one curr??!! We don't want to see you on the bachelor, we don't want to see you on an MTV reality show. Just stop.

Anonymous said...

Do you guys ever go back to UC & read some old comments for the luls?

Anonymous said...

aww i missed the blog. Glad its back =)

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch Blair's newest vid because I wanted to see what the hubbub was about. I don't really watch her but I wanted to give it a shot.

I got 30 secs into the video and I can't.

I thought i'd be able to just skip through the vid and see if I could do it that way but nope.

I can't.

That voice just grates my last nerve.

Anonymous said...

lmao at michele1218's blush and makeup, ugh shes so annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/user/michele1218?blend=1&ob=5

Anonymous said...

You know how when you're working out or playing sports and you sweat and then scratch your skin, you get that nasty gunk built up under your nails... that is the first thing I thought of when I saw this michele1218 lady.

She's the one who touts looking like Mila Kunis? She's like, her ugly older sister. Definitely not something I'd be proud of.

And this is the same woman who made a video indirectly bashing Elle and Blair? She looks like the 30 year old soccer mom all the other soccer moms are annoyed by and refuse to associate with, she should not be on youtube much less criticizing others.

Anonymous said...

yes that would be her. Bitch made a 20min video, saying how shes not like other gurus who use youtube to make a profit, and she went to college and has a job, and has better things to do, then get hate comments on youtube. About usint YT just for money. One of her very first videos was bashing sigma, and now shes uses nothing but sigma.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else cry during the Royal Wedding? I'm not even British. :(

Anonymous said...

nope. i didnt even watch it. i don't understand why it was so important to be begin with so yeah. I had no interest.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about the wedding?!! It's a fucking ceremony in a different country about a queen, not of our country's, grandson. WHO CURRRR

Anonymous said...

lol fb is blowing up about the wedding. Me, im like who the fuck currrs.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the yellow dress really suits you. It's kind of a childish outfit.

And, it is not the first time I watch your videos, but you look pretentious. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just stating the obvious. You really seem full of yourself, and youtube viewers might not like that. And that laugh you do every two minutes is kind of annoying.
ThisIsMyHappyEnding 21 hours ago

Bitch must be new.

Anonymous said...

Kai, you're not "going over your boyfriend's."

You're going over TO your boyfriend's house. TO.

"I'm going over TO my boyfriend's house." Unless you're going to physically fly OVER the house, you need the word "to" in that sentence.
tajaymahai 2 days ago

LOL DEAD!

Anonymous said...

It's actually a huge event world wide. It shouldn't be, but it is. Prince William was the most eligible bachelor and the couple are soon enough going to rule one of the greatest monarchies in the world. It's history you're living through and it is important. I watched it, and I teared up a little, but most likely because all traditional weddings get to me, and they kept talking about Diana's legacy, and frankly I like history. I don't think everyone, especially people from other countries, should be crazy about it, but they also shouldn't be ignorant to it. No one cares about the wedding but everyone can't wait until they fuck up or get divorced. And so it the culture of our world...

Anonymous said...

Someone should tell Tajaymahai you do not need the word "over" in that sentence at all. If you're going to give an English lesson, at least be correct.

Anonymous said...

"i'm going over to _____" is the phrase though. lots of people say that. kai is just a lazy moron who skips out syllables and words when she speaks.

Anonymous said...

You're right, but it still isn't correct. The correct way to say you are attending a function or place is "I'm going to___." I don't understand why people throw the "over" in. But yes, Kai is a lazy moron nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

NO1CURR Prince Harry's the hottie anyways

Anonymous said...

Who care's, Prince Harry is hotter, when he gets married, then I'll be watching

Anonymous said...

LMAO COMMENT TWINS!

Anonymous said...

i'm goin' over planet fitness to use da 'liptical! then i'm goin' over mcdonalds to treat me to a frappe =]

Anonymous said...

Yeah, more recently I've become more... meh about the whole ~*ROYAL FAMILY*~ (Cynical maybe the word I'm thinking of?). I did watch though, lol. Maybe because I'm a sucker for weddings/dresses/fashion (and history), in general.

Anonymous said...

I will say the most exciting part was finding out her dress was Alexander McQueen.

Anonymous said...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la7fob3CmI1qb9vwdo1_500.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9jmd14VYA1qb9vwdo1_500.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l891zxFh8F1qb9vwdo1_500.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l87kwjhPsE1qb9vwdo1_500.png

Anonymous said...

so prince harry isnt the one that got married? i feel like kai atm

Anonymous said...

Uhm... no. William was. He's the older brother with less hair.


...Wait, are you serious?! o_0

Anonymous said...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l87kwjhPsE1qb9vwdo1_500.png

I lol'd

Would've been funnier without the n in an

Anonymous said...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l87kwjhPsE1qb9vwdo1_500.png


OH MY FUCKING GAWD

Anonymous said...

its a bortion ass

Anonymous said...

Does it bother anyone else that they don't have last names?

Anonymous said...

oh god he's balding so bad. id fuck harry anytime anywhere

Anonymous said...

I used to be Team William. Then Harry really grew into his looks. Unfff! I can't believe I'd say that about a ginger.

Anonymous said...

lmao i know!! he's a hot ginger

Anonymous said...

Jesus William got ugly fast. He used to be so cute. Now he looks like an old man. Team Harry it is!

Anonymous said...

Jesus William got ugly fast. He used to be so cute. Now he looks like an old man. Team Harry it is!



LOL, I was about to say the same thing. I used to think William was so hot when I was younger. Damn Africa what happened -_-

Anonymous said...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkflmmkGYO1qc174to1_500.gif

Anonymous said...

aw is the new system for commenting gonna be here forever.

Anonymous said...

If you watch the mirror in the back of Kais easter video, you can see her bra band is way above the actual dress.

Anonymous said...

NVM, not the easter vid. I meant the horrible yellow dress video.

Anonymous said...

Someone explain to me why the royal wedding is important though...... THAT i dont get

Anonymous said...

Did that hoe really just say it's harder to walk on carpet in heels?

I find it so much easier to walk in heels on carpet than tile..

Anonymous said...

Kai has Kimi and her pond scum negro under 'people i love' on her youtube. lmao

Anonymous said...

I personally think it's "important" from only a historical point of view. It's just a continuation of a wealthy famous family that had been influential in history. tbh I think our media (United States) went way overboard with this ~Royal Wedding~ coverage.

Anonymous said...

Natasha Neagle is getting a tattoo in a language she doesnt speak! so cool

Anonymous said...

Well I'm from Canada, and I can understand the importance of the wedding here. However, I don't understand why the USA is so involved, lol.

Anonymous said...

Same reason the whole world was involved and celebrating when Obama was elected president. It's something that doesn't happen often and will go down in history.

Anonymous said...

oh for HISTORY, get it

Anonymous said...

what losers would celebrate obama being elected president :/ cause he's black? nothing worth celebrating.

Anonymous said...

Why is America always so idgaf about anything but me. Geeze.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if the majority of this anti-William and Kate thing is that we don't care about anything but what is in America, but the media has blown it so out of proportion that it makes it hard to even want to see/hear anymore about it.

Anonymous said...

sorry i wasnt into the royal wedding

Anonymous said...

actually 5:16 #1 i agree with everything you said, I was totally excited when i first heard they were engaged but i really dont like it when news outlets shove shit in my face and thats mostly why i wasnt interested in the wedding, but im sure it was.... entertaining lol

Anonymous said...

The media always blows everything out of proportion. Whether it be a regular celebrity wedding or not.

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS KAIKAI

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty big trunk on my Lincoln town car, ain't it? Big enough to take these broken hearts and put 'em in it. Now I'm driving 'round on the boulevard, trunk bleeding. And everytime the cops pull me over, they don't ever see them. And I've got this black suit on, roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral. Five more miles 'til the road runs out...................

Anonymous said...

uhhh.. hu what?

Anonymous said...

maybe you should use google

Anonymous said...

no

Anonymous said...

fuck you whores

Anonymous said...

wtf is even going on?

Anonymous said...

let me introduce ya

Anonymous said...

i left my girl back home..i dont love her no more. and shell never fucking know that these fucking eyes that im starting at. let me see that ass. look at all this cash. and i emptied out my cards too

Anonymous said...

Where is Kai?!

And where has Kaloser been hiding?

Anonymous said...

i think kai kai is watching her shows. lol

Anonymous said...

kai said the other day she was only on season 2 of gilmore girls. i bet she was lying. she's probably almost done the entire series. that was such a random useless tweet, she probably just said that so we don't think she's marathoning it. even thought she is.

Anonymous said...

FAT FUCKS

Anonymous said...

oh... so now that the movie comes out blair announces she has more than one line in it.

Anonymous said...

good for her. she wont be famous in hollywood, but at least it's something

Anonymous said...

"Prom" is going to flop just like "Beastly" who cares

Anonymous said...

idt prom is released in theaters.

Anonymous said...

it came out today

Anonymous said...

ooooh well thats cool i guess. shes not a main character so its not like it really matters.

Anonymous said...

I need a Klog!!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know an ad blocker for blogtv besides adblocker plus

Anonymous said...

I was watching some old Kai videos on youtube/megavideo and I can't get over how different she is now. It was like watching a completely different person who doesn't exist anymore. I can't help think of Britney Spears in this situation. Britney had a ~breakdown~ then her personality and everything changed completely, mostly because of meds. Kai HAS to be on/off meds. Her personality has changed way too much, and it even changes from week to week. It's so bizarre.

Anonymous said...

I kinda wish Prince Will would get like some hair plugs or something, but I respect that he hasn't also. He has all the money in the world to do that, but he hasn't.

Anonymous said...

ughhhh change the comments back to the old way

Anonymous said...

Come on fuckers give an ad blocker

Anonymous said...

google.com bitch

Anonymous said...

we are not google!

Anonymous said...

Why did Blair have to drop her dog off at a doggy daycare?? Can't Elle watch her dog for a couple days??!!

Anonymous said...

Good thing Kate's name wasn't Pippa...can you imagine having a Queen Pippa or Princess Pippa! Pippa did look fierce though. Work it gurrl.

Anonymous said...

I want you to moan... I want you to gasp in my ear, pretending like you're trying to hide the sound, like you're trying to smother it, but I still hear it. I want your fingernails to dig into my skin and your lips to move faster and harder and deeper against mine. I want your eyes to roll back in your head and your body to push into mine, until we're sticking to each other's skin. I want to feel the heat radiating from your skin, I want to feel your muscles shake against my flesh. I want you to beg and I want you to throw your head back, shuddering for breath. I want your neck to be exposed for me to bite and your chest to be bare so it can be skin on skin, flesh on flesh. I want my legs wrapped around you, I want us to grind on each other so hard it makes your muscles clench and your jaw drop and your face to tense in ecstasy.

Anonymous said...

lets go back to the old post.

Anonymous said...

for you id write a symphony

Anonymous said...

You can't go back to the old way, there's apparently a glitch. Idk if it's fixed yet but if it's not you can't comment anon. So everyone quit bitching about this way.

Anonymous said...

Could you tumblr fags really just leave that shit over there? No one wants it here.

Anonymous said...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkflmmkGYO1qc174to1_500.gif

so.... his dicks attached to his knee?

Anonymous said...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkg1j6lddm1qbdanc.gif

Anonymous said...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbqrwkfgQQ1qe5hgeo1_500.jpg

Anonymous said...

anyone from texas?

Anonymous said...

Another thing I hate hate hate about Michele1218 is that she picks and chooses when she wants to be sulfate- and paraben-free and anti-animal cruelty.

Anonymous said...

its the michele hater!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9wfKkECaE&feature=relmfu

Wasn't Kai just saying she likes tinted moisturizers? WTF This bitch is crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lol!! Why am I the Michele hater when several comments above me there's quite a few negative comments about her??!! Well, whatever, just like there's only 3 girls that read and comment...

Anonymous said...

lol i always hate on michele too. Mind you i did like her before, if you know her and have been following her for a few years you would hate her too now, especially after the stunt she pulled off.

Anonymous said...

w/e michele can do what she wants

Anonymous said...

has kai died? what is going on

Anonymous said...

9:53 PM what stunt (leaving and coming on youtube?)

Anonymous said...

No, Kai is just too busy shut in her room diddling herself to ~girly~ tv shows.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Kai is waiting for the blog to be back "up" before posting anything...you know she's so confused with the format for comments being different and she can't breathe without us telling her when or how.

Anonymous said...

late but i'm from texas! :)

Anonymous said...

Dammit MOAR.

Tah Jay Mah Hai said...

Michele sucks ass.

Anonymous said...

What format are you girls bitching about?

Anonymous said...

who is the person riding michele so hard ? i bet she bought one of michele's super high end wing necklace and is defending her.

Anonymous said...

I feel bad if you live in Texas, your governor sucks.

Anonymous said...

i sent kai a request for a look complete with pics and her lazy ass hasn't done it. she probably doesn't even check her request email. and yet she keeps complaining about being uninspired and having no ideas. LOOK AT YOUR REQUESTS FAS RETARD.

Anonymous said...

There's not one person - I made one comment about her...there's several comments.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ how it must all be one person who's commenting on anyone but Kai.

Anonymous said...

piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat
piggy pat

Anonymous said...

the stupid bitch had her subscribers in tears and some of them made goodbye videos for her. And her ugly ass came back not even a month later, to sell ugly wing necklaces and pimp out sigma.

Anonymous said...

yay im not the only texan here!!!

Anonymous said...

WAIT- She came back after a month? Are you serious?! I never watched her videos, but with the big deal everyone said she made I thought she was gone for months and then decided to get back into it. No way you feel that strongly about something and get over it that fast.

Anonymous said...

One of my friends who's a complete name dropper and supposed brand whore was telling me that she was going to some exclusive party at Lou Mon's. I was like 'hmm...never heard of it." She then proceeds to tell me that it's an exclusive store that sells workout gear from Canada. I think about it for a second and go "are you talking about Lulu Lemons?!!?" This bitch!! Another wannabe socialite that's more of a phony than anything else!

Anonymous said...

i remember a couple of years ago i made a fake msn account pretending to be some makeup school in la.. i added kai as a contact and she accepted. i told her we were interested in her makeup and wanted to see how versatile she could be, and if she could do a clown tutorial. she kept going "i'm not that good tho" and giving like weird one word answers. she finally made a vid but it was just like a ~hot pink and red typa look~. but she did say "this is for the makeup school in los angeles" at the beginning of her vid lol.

Anonymous said...

Lou Mon's LMAO

LuLu Lemon will forever be known to me as Lou Mon's.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely wearing Lou Mon's right now. 8)

Who would want to lie about that though? Lmao. It's workout gear! Damn. At least make it a good lie.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Kai! Our little retard.<3

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!! i just saw a guy I used to date who was the hottest guy in school. he was the typical high school popular guy that everyone wanted to date. he got fat...i mean davit fat and ugly. how does that happen in one year? omg

Anonymous said...

Yes she came back not even a month later and 'deleted her videos' by mistake, including her goodbye one. If you watched her vides from before, she was my favorite youtube guru, she actually gave out good tips, her hauls were good since she reccomended whats good or not. She never did tacky videos, except for a sigma one.

But now shes a complete mess and a whore.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!! i just saw a guy I used to date who was the hottest guy in school. he was the typical high school popular guy that everyone wanted to date. he got fat...i mean davit fat and ugly. how does that happen in one year? omg

OMG! Same thing happened to me last year! I was like YOU'RE KIDDING! He was literally like, Abercrombie model hot, and fit too, and then one semester of college and he ballooned like a walrus and let his scruff grow out and just.. eww. Apparently all he did was party and he never made it to sophomore year. Last I heard he was working at an autobody shop. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

the worst part was that he tried to talk to me and get my number. hahahaha I was like "um no thanks"

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what is going on with the QVC's daily uploading of vids??!! It has to be a PR stunt because no one wants to give them a show, I'm sure.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 3190   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...