Friday, May 13, 2011

Post options?

Lately the blog has been pretty dead because there hasn't been any new scandals happening. I'm thinking for now on that a quality post will only be put up when a scandal happens. For the other posts it will be only when the comments are about to max out. So, those post will be pretty much be short random things that have been happening. Those post will also have all the links that were posted in the previous post.

4,526 comments:

1 – 200 of 4526   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

this is for derrick rose's sexy ass

Anonymous said...

N0o0o0o0o0o000. THIS IS FOR THE FRANCOZ BACON BITCH!

Anonymous said...

WTF is Dulce's sister on??? She keeps babbling about "your natural oils will come down". She has no clue what she's talking about. That is what Dulce is trying to move away from but can't - the sentences that make no sense, the random thoughts she just blurts out, the mispronounciation of simple words. I really think a lot of it is also the school they went to - way to be LA school system.

Anonymous said...

CAN I BE FIRST FOR ONCE!

Anonymous said...

no, cuz your fat...

Anonymous said...

damn :(

Anonymous said...

i think we honestly need a post about the smellens

Anonymous said...

omg at the 1st comment !!! derrick rose is sexy, i have sexual thoughts about him all the time lulz.

Anonymous said...

Ok, what do you guys usually do if you get a cold??? Everyone at work is acting like I'm a nutball for not running to the doctor and getting on antibiotics ASAP but last I checked they're not gonna put me on antibiotics for a cold VIRUS! Seriously, it's been a few days - I have no sore throat, no fever, just a few boogers - deal with it!

Anonymous said...

I personally think people who run to the doctor for a stupid cold are retards like Kai. Its a FUCKING cold! Drink water and rest you'll get over it!

I also hate taking medicine, i feel like it makes me feel worse.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I very rarely take medicine for anything and if I do it's just like advil or tylenol or something.

Anonymous said...

Oh and i thirds the Derrick Rose comment! he's one hot light darkie!

Anonymous said...

I think the link thing is a good idea. It's not that hard either to use the find option and scan for ".com" or something to get them. It'd be pretty helpful.

Anonymous said...

lulz yesss derrick rose love <3 after he got his new teeth, im like damn. carrying me into your bedroom and ravish me~

Anonymous said...

lulz at davit removed from kais 'people i love'

Anonymous said...

Ok, just wanted to make sure that I'm not being the crazy one for running to the doc for a cold. Seriously! I mean, the reason that all these superbugs are coming about are because people are put on antibiotics for every little sneeze and your body just gets used to it. When you really need it, it's not gonna work for you.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww you guys like black guys! gross

Anonymous said...

Why isn't Davit on Kai's page anymore??!!

Anonymous said...

i'm the same way and my family/friends think i'm ridiculous tbh. if i'm a little sick or have discomfort, i suck it up and let my body fight it off on it's own. i never take medicine aside from asprin and even that's rare. people don't realize how badly they're weakening their immune systems when they constantly turn to medication. when you get older and become more prone to serious illnesses, what are you going to do if your body is relying on medicine?

Anonymous said...

davit probably asked her wtf she was talking about when she said he was throwing her a party. it sounded more like kai was EXPECTING it than davit actually doing it on his own.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this video of derrick rose's photo shoot, in the black outfit just got me wet, not going to lie..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF0FGxyfgUw

55 seconds

lulz davit probably told kai he doesn't have enough money, so he can buy her only one gift and she got mad and deleted him. lulz

Anonymous said...

No gifts for Kai? GET OUT TUBBY WE ARE OVER!

Anonymous said...

a lot of people say he's dumb, but i don't care!! lol we won't be having intellectually stimulating conversations if we meet. he's so fione

Anonymous said...

You know Kai is NOT sleeping over at Davit's, right? Kai, WTF are you gonna do, call up Mama to bring you your jammies and your Neutrogena face wash??? You gonna call Mama in the morning to make you your hard boil eggs and wipe the sleep out of your eyes??!! Useless waste of flesh.

Anonymous said...

lol he does come off as kai like when he does interviews and shit, but like you said who cares as long as his dick game is good as his basketball game ;)

Anonymous said...

I think she deleted him a while ago... I was going to say when everything was going on in tinychat but I think it was before then... when the craigslist ads came out? And he was commenting on the blog about it. Because we thought they'd actually broken up and he didn't seem to care as long as TG didn't mean transgendered. But I could be wrong or she could've added him back since then, I really don't know.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think Kai was actually spending the night by the way she worded it before... but then she made a point to mention it specifically. I think the whole situation is just weird, tbh. I don't see how that is some kind of 21st birthday privileged or reward or present or whatever. Most people just go. And no, I'm not implying everyone has sex every time the stay at their boyfriend's. But the fact that this is Kai's birthday present and she is FINALLY allowed, is implying it, which to me is just gross to think about. It's like "Okay, now you're 21, you weren't allowed to 24hrs ago, but since then you've become so much more mature and trustworthy that you may spend the night at your boyfriend's so you can take your time and fuck and I wont be waiting in the car." Idk. It just all seems so unnatural to me.

Anonymous said...

In Kai's last tutorial, her nose looked infected again! It was all red around her stud. Ewww....wash your face gurl! Keep that shit clean.

Anonymous said...

oh forgot to add derrick cut himself while trying to cut an apple in bed !! lmaoo, he forgot the knife was there and cut himself !! wtf haha

http://www.aolnews.com/2008/12/08/derrick-rose-cut-himself-badly-while-slicing-an-apple-in-bed-or/

Anonymous said...

lmao, for some reason that just makes him so much more adorable to me. i liked that video. he seems humble.

and kai...is just a mess. i hope davit dumps her and she spends her birthday alone with mama wilcher.

Anonymous said...

ewww

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225859170763320&set=a.213847821964455.67100.171606106188627&type=1&theater

Anonymous said...

i lahhhhhv my bf davit we been togetharr for 5 years =]

kailey, i can't afford no gifts for your bday. but i got you a card and you can still spend the night. my dix mall?

WERE BREAKIN UP DAVIT AND U BETTER GO OVER WALMART AND GET ME A GIFT STILL THIS IS HELL ON EARTH ILL NEVER BE HAPPI AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

kululz cat looks like a regular cat. shame she spent so much fucking money on it

Anonymous said...

I used to think the name Kailyn was such a nice name and so unique and that was one of my baby names you think of when you're like 15. Ever since Youtube introduced me to Kaikhaod, I cringe every time I hear that name.

Anonymous said...

i wonder what goes through mama wilchers head when she knowingly drops kai off at davits for sex.

Anonymous said...

that kai is an adult, and can do whatever she wants.

Anonymous said...

an adult that can't drive and has to get rides from her mother when she wants to get laid. not at all embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li9z61AZYB1qi4ug5o1_500.gif

Pretty ladies, what is this from? P&Ty

Anonymous said...

i dont get why the QVC sisters make such big deals about their new rooms.
Its just a space with four walls where u sleep and keep your shit!

Anonymous said...

i remember when the whole cam thing went down, mama wilcher said that kai is an adult and can do what she wants.

Anonymous said...

We don't really know if it was Mama, though. Everyone is "anon" on this blog.

Anonymous said...

i know, but it sure as hell as came off as her.

Anonymous said...

didn't mama wilcher say "kai is an adult she can do what she wants" somewhere else though?

Anonymous said...

God I can't believe what an idiot Kristin Smith is. You could BARELY afford the first cat and then you went out and bought another ONE?! FFS this bitch.

Anonymous said...

did someone just come out of a coma and join us? the QVC sister's ~new~ rooms and kalel's ~new~ cat is old news. the QVC sisters moved to LA months ago and kalel got kabuki months ago too. wtf are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

Where did Cull-all's chocolate review go???

Anonymous said...

kalel has a second cat...?

Anonymous said...

it's on her personal channel, kalelcullentv

Anonymous said...

The QVC's are moving to another posh LA apt....Youtube LA socialites.

Anonymous said...

seriously what is 11:45 talking about?

Anonymous said...

^ lol that's what i'm wondering too.

Anonymous said...

oh, the QVC sisters ARE moving to a new apartment, hence new bedrooms. but wtf is 11:45 talking about? kalel didn't get another buki.

Anonymous said...

thanks for fucking sending cps out here! you guys have taken it WAY to fucking far! i have taken legal steps to shut this blog DOWN.

Anonymous said...

^ and who are you suppose to be?

stop trolling.

Anonymous said...

lol so 1st they say kalel got a new cat and when that doesn't work they act like someone called cps on them... ok troll.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, though, did you guys hear about that mom that's getting her 8-yr old Botox for beauty pageants??!! WTF??!! That is some messed up shit!

Anonymous said...

^ Parents that do shit like that to their kids piss me off. THEY ARE CHILDREN FFS, let them have their childhood!

Anonymous said...

what? no I said something about kristen I hadn't seen anything about her in a while and i was on gurugossip and i saw that she got another cat. whoops.

Anonymous said...

She said she didn't have a choice because her daughter- eight years old- was starting to get ~wrinkles~


:|

Anonymous said...

*facepalm* Some people truly shouldn't have children. I feel horrible for that little girl :/

Anonymous said...

Help me plz :( I'm going through a really bad breakup right now and he says he just wants his space for now. And I feel like obsessed or something I don't want to give him space because I'm afraid of what he will do (such as other girls). It's like I don't remember my life before him. Can anyjuan help a sista out?

Anonymous said...

if you're that afraid hes going to mess around with other girls, you relationship isnt solid enough.

also, if you have dont a life outside of your boyfriend, then you need to get some independence girl.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but "just needing space" is one of the worst excuses ever. And if it's really true, than your relationship wasn't good or good enough in the first place for him to need space. :/ Live and learn, forgive and forget, move on, you know the drill.

Anonymous said...

We broke up before and he had sex with someone else, which is why I'm scared.

And the independence thing is true I suppose, I've spent every week with him for the last 4 years so I don't really have that many friends anymore.

Anonymous said...

Ok, if he's breaking up with you in order to have sex with other girls, why are you getting back together with him??!! Life will go on without him, time for you to break free permanently.

Anonymous said...

Sorry 12:31, but you two are over. If he is with other girls, it's not your business anymore. Let it go.

Anonymous said...

if hes had sex with someone else while you two were broken up, on a break, whatever, thats probably why he wants space now, so he can do it again.

Anonymous said...

and don't take him back if he's just using that as an excuse to fuck other girls! hell no!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are probably right, It's just really hard at the moment. Doesn't help I'm drinking either. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

dont let someone have that much control over your emotions. youve been together a long time and im sure you have strong feelings for him, but you deserve to be with someone that wants to be with YOU and only you. get it girl!

Anonymous said...

lol what excuse does he have when you get back together? im just curious

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm a crazy bitch and checked his bank account and he's been going to bars behind my back when he gets off. Which was a big thing for us I thought.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for being a baby

Anonymous said...

How the hell does cityandfug afford all the random shit she buys?

Anonymous said...

Well we were both "meeting" when we were broken up to have sex. And he had hickies ALL over. Then told me it was someone I knew then his story kept changing because he couldn't think of the name of anyone I knew. Then admitted it was a girl he had never met at a friend's party or something.

Anonymous said...

man drop that ho and get with a hero!

Anonymous said...

Baby gurl, LISTEN: let him go!!! Don't check his accounts, forget his passwords, just DON'T go there! It's only gonna drive YOU nuts and meanwhile, he's sleeping like a baby at night NOT thinking about you! Don't think about the good times - think about all the times he was a dick to you and how horrible he made you feel.

Anonymous said...

thats gross, im sorry anon.

a lot of guys are immature douches that only think with their dicks. if hes banging rando girls at parties and getting hickies everywhere like a teenage boy, you're better off finding a real man to be with.

Anonymous said...

Totally right. It's just difficult with no friends. And going to bars with your mom isn't the coolest lol. Thanks so much pretty ladies<3

Anonymous said...

do you have a job? try hanging out with your coworkers

Anonymous said...

I don't have a job. I just go to college, which is now out for summer.

Anonymous said...

could you try reconnecting with old friends? or get a job for the summer?

Anonymous said...

Concentrate on you. Things you like to do, something you've always wanted to try but didn't get to with him.
I went thru a similar thing a couple months ago and it really does get easier with time. I've needed the past couple of months to myself, though, so I haven't even thought of dating til recently.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm trying to reconnect, I just feel really strange throwing myself on them since I haven't hung out with them or really talked to them in a few years.

Anonymous said...

keep trying. if they were really your friends they'll want to get back in touch no matter how much time has passed.

Anonymous said...

so im watching jennas video about her tanning lotion sample trashy haul and shes talking about using tanning bed lotion while laying out by your pool...is it just me or is that weird to use tanning bed lotion outside? i just use low spf.

Anonymous said...

Did we find out why smellen decided to post a pic of her nasty ass doing the nasty??? Seriously what a skank. Worse than Kai!

Anonymous said...

do any of you know of a good website to make gifs?

Anonymous said...

I sometimes use tanning bed lotion outside. I don't really see anything wrong with it, or do you think it doesn't work? Since they are UV beds, I figured the UV rays would be the same...


Oh god I'm Jenna..

Anonymous said...

there isn't any spf or sun protection in tanning bed lotions. so you're pretty much fucked.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I know that's the bad about it. I've never really cared though which I know is bad. But I haven't tanned this year and don't really plan to. So I'm trying I suppose.

Stupid question but are tanning in beds really different than tanning outside? Since they both have the UV rays?

Anonymous said...

its not that i dont think it doesnt work, im sure it does, but like 1:27 said it doesnt have any spf so im afraid my ass will burn. im naturally a little tan but if i lay out and dont use anything with spf i'll fry, at least in the beginning of the summer.

jenna is so stupid though. 'i was arguin with a mom at my daughters school about what makes you tanner, beds or lotion'. really, jenna?

Anonymous said...

i've gone to the beds a few times and idk if its just me but i get way tanner in the sun. i read something like 20 minutes in a bed is like 8 hours in the sun, but if i go for 10 minutes i dont get nearly as dark as i do as 4 hours in the sun.

plus tanning beds just weird me out sometimes. i remember going once and a whale of a girl had been in the bed before me, she didnt wipe it off and neither did the employees...sweat fucking everywhere.

Anonymous said...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒ VROOM

Anonymous said...

Yes. The UV rays in tanning beds are more concentrated and direct, so even though you're only in there for a short amount of time, they leave a greater impact (on color and health). That's why you get so dark so fast. Not to mention they reach every inch of your body (except the little triangles on your legs if you don't lift up your ass- haha) so it's kind of like comparing dipping your hand in acid to dipping your whole body in it. (In no way do I think tanning is the equivalent of acid, it was just the first comparison I thought of).

I'm not googling this shit though, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that sums up what I've learned.

Anonymous said...

1:41 Maybe because you said you don't go often? It almost takes a seasoning effect on your body for it to pay off. Weird I know. But if you just for for ten minutes here and there, it's reasonable that a four hour sun session works better for you.

But ia. I rarely use a bed to tan and when I do it's my sisters. Tanning salons kind of freak me out.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. I'm watching an infomercial for something called Snap On Smiles.
www.smilecentral.com -Kai, get on that shit.

Anonymous said...

my friend works in a tanning and the WEIRDEST people come in.

they'll go for the max amount of time in a bed and then hit up the spray tan machine. every. day. they rack up like, thousands in tanning. i cant even, i can barely buy groceries.

Anonymous said...

I always lol'd at the "tanners" in high school who thought they looked so good. And in reality everyone was laughing at them. When it gets to the point when it's noticeable, you're doing it too much. And girls would "compete" to see who could get the darkest. Wtf? YOU LOOK STUPID.

I actually had people argue with me before saying that I had to be using a tanning bed because my tan was so dark and even. No, retard, I spent my summer in the sun playing sports. Works wonders.

Anonymous said...

girls like that are ridiculous. there was a girl i went to school with that tanned everyday, she was crusty and old looking. she also bleached her hair blonde...dark ass skin and white hair, so natural amirite?!

also, the sun is fun. tanning=expensive. seems like a simple decision to me.

Anonymous said...

shit. FREE. although the sun is also fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm really pale so I use tanning beds to get a "base tan" I guess you could say. I burn like the first couple times, then tan really nicely. Then when I lay out it makes it even better and easier to tan. I'm sure it's really unhealthy though.

I don't really get orange like spray tanning but I just feel like I look better when I'm tan.

Anonymous said...

http://www.spray-tan-byron-bay.com/images/what-if-i-turn-orange-21362261.jpg

my ideal summer tan, really nice and natural!

Anonymous said...

Lol you bitches make me laugh but I needs my beauty sleep.

Anonymous said...

I've heard Dulce say her real name is Dulce Candy, so does that mean her name is Candy Candy or Sweet Candy?

Anonymous said...

if any of you guys bleach your hair, what bleach do you use?

Anonymous said...

"I've heard Dulce say her real name is Dulce Candy, so does that mean her name is Candy Candy or Sweet Candy"


Technically her name would mean Caramel candy.

Anonymous said...

Dulce's real name is Dulce Candy??? Sounds like a stripper's stage name. Why do I get the feeling that Wendy was named that because her mom liked the name of the fast food place.

Anonymous said...

I just saw one of Smosh's vids about 'if superheroes were real' and they had wonder woman on there and it wasn't Cullall-lol! Anyone remember her WW costume for Halloween?? It must drive her nuts that they do use girls in their vids but not her!

Anonymous said...

There's a Spanish Ray William Johnson??? I like him better than the original!

Anonymous said...

GG is tripping out on the whole lorraine/brian thing.

"Lorraine is just LOVING that everyone thinks she is engaged. It is all part of her sick little personality...try to confuse people so they keep talking about her, lest she become irrelevant. She knows that she cannot keep people interested in her on her own merits so she develops these dramas. It is just another reason, in a long, long line of reasons to dislike this girl! "


lulz looks like being 100 percent sarcastic, and gg are too young to know what sarcasim is and how it works.

Anonymous said...

Lmao so if they hate her so much why are they giving her exactly what she wants? I think Lorraine knows how stupid they re and how they jump at every little thing and it's probably funny to her to. So she feeds them here and there. Clyde is dead, look at this ring, Brian is my boyfriend. Things that shouldn't bother people but they get so worked up over it. I wonder how they treat similar situations that happen in real life, or if it's just the rich ladies making youtube videos that they care about? I fully understand that Lorraine uses her videos as a way to get business for her parent's store, purposely points the camera at items they sell, and may or may not actually be in a regular relationship with Brian. And I still think she's hilarious and love her videos.

Anonymous said...

*are *too *internet slag

Anonymous said...

lol kais planet fitness membership comes with free tanning bed sessions. BRAWWWWWNZED GODDESS <333

Anonymous said...

http://buttersafe.com/2010/07/29/among-the-stars/

Kaikaiz, I have found the truth for you!

Anonymous said...

i had a dream about derrick rose last night thankzzz to you bitches. lol, it was great though, can't complain.

Anonymous said...

fatnat's new tattoo



http://twitpic.com/4xmtyw

Anonymous said...

Someone please tell me that is a joke...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe fafinettex3 is prego. What a kid that will be.

Anonymous said...

No she is not pregnant. Check her twitter.
http://twitter.com/#!/fafinettex3

Anonymous said...

no someone leaked that it was true after she posted that.

Anonymous said...

Lol someone "leaked it" the fuck? She's not a celebrity.

And what would be so wrong with her child? She's probably one of the most mature people on youtube. Didn't she take a break because she actually had a job and youtube wasn't the end all be all for her?

Anonymous said...

uhm no shes not she totally immature and would totally fuck up that baby.

Anonymous said...

I really hope fatnat drew that on with a marker, for her sake.

Anonymous said...

okay so I dyed my hair last night...can you use a hot oil treatment on it or will I fuck up the color?

Anonymous said...

Is that tattoo for real? Nat is like stuck in a perpetual state of mid life crisis.

Anonymous said...

i would wait a couple days

my hair always feels course and dry right after i dye it. i dont wash it for as long as possible then do a conditioning treatment. i've done it right after and feel like the color doesnt last as long

Anonymous said...

Davit's channel is back up, looks like he made a new one. Guess Kai's party and sleepover are still on!

Anonymous said...

Nat's tattoo is just the outline but still that shit looks like something you doodle while you're bored in class.

Anonymous said...

Aww man, looks like all the vids of hot dave are gone now.

Anonymous said...

It looks wonky and an uneven. I'm sure it will look just as bad filled in.

Also, isn't Nat a teacher? Can she get away with that at work?

Anonymous said...

Lol, looks like Davit's original channel was deleted due to copyright infringement which he is blaming on the trolls.

Anonymous said...

I thought Nat wasn't a teacher but worked in the administrative office which is probably worse for her but i believe her last video explains it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBXlceT6QI&feature=channel_video_title


short story...

she doesnt care if they dont except her for her and if she loses her job.

Anonymous said...

Eh, I'll give Nat credit at least for saying that hoarding makeup was a symptom of a much larger problem. Kai will never learn that lesson.

Anonymous said...

lol, that tattoo isn't hard to cover up and oddly schools aren't too picky about that. I work in a school and I have a wrist tattoo and a piercing.

Anonymous said...

YouTube account BloodXSweatXGuitars has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

The Cartoon Network, Inc.
ZUFFA, LLC
The Cartoon Network, Inc.


lolol

Anonymous said...

lol @ all of his views and subscribers being gone. and the fact that kai isn't subscribed to him either.

Anonymous said...

i know tattoos usually have to be covered up unless you go to a ghetto school. she can't wear vnecks or any unbuttoned tops.

Anonymous said...

Well, I take back my comment, looks like she's replacing hoarding makeup with hoarding tattoos. Horribly cliched tattoos at that.

Anonymous said...

uhm no. my tattoo is almost never covered and no my school is not 'ghetto'.

Anonymous said...

then i guess the district you teach at is very very lenient with it's policy.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of your school's policy, having a massive chest tattoo is going to limit her career options to a large extent.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention, it's completely unattractive and looks like a jail house tattoo.

Anonymous said...

FatNat wants to be a "copywritten" writer people DUH!

Anonymous said...

Lol @ her sounding miffed at the fact that her husband didn't want to tattoo her name on him.

Anonymous said...

I think its fucked up to call her fatnat, shes trying really damn hard to get that weight off I have to giver her props for that.

Anonymous said...

trying hard? taking alli, and stuffing her face with "FAT FREE" over processed junk and when that didnt work she moved on to the HCG weight loss plan. sounds pretty healthy... RIGHT! OH and now she's drinks her sorrows away with alcohol.

Anonymous said...

why are you defending her so hard? jw i'm sure you join in and call kai retarded and fas baby and fat, even though she's trying to change

Anonymous said...

defending her so hard? I said one thing...and no I have never said Kai was an fas baby and I have defended her on here before. But weight is something I struggle with and Nat has lost quite a bit of weight so I said that I give her props for that. Didn't realize I had to be negative all the time.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh fellow fatty is mad

Anonymous said...

lol ouch.

Anonymous said...

seriously this is exactly like gg no one here can have conflicting opinions on anything.

Anonymous said...

OMG just shut the fuck up about GG already

Anonymous said...

Calm down. No one is serious. If you take the internet seriously than you have bigger issues.

In conclusion, you are anonymous. I do not think you are fat. I don't even know what you look like, so you shouldn't take my words to heart. And further more, if I did know what you looked like, I would have enough decency not to call you fat regardless.

Anonymous said...

I love how everyone compares the blog to guru gossip in a negative aspect while also touting how much better it(GG) is.

Before 4:43 rages, NO, I was NOT talking specifically about you. Just an observation.

Anonymous said...

http://rulesoftheinternet.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Anonymous said...

Okay so now I don't know who is talking to who. I said 4:28 and 4:37 and I'm not taking it seriously I was answering why I was defending her

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH WAHHHHH IM A FORMER FATTY AND THE INTERNET WONT STOP INSULTING ME. BYE NOW GO TO GG.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to whoever jumped in and started bitching about being like gg from one literally harmless comment. So if that wasn't you, then do not apply that part. But in the event that it was you and/or just so you know, I really do not think you're fat. So don't get offended.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, how old is Nat? You're a school teacher, what would posess you to go get a chest tattoo? Let alone everything else she does to be ~young and hip~. It's like an on-going mid life crisis.

Anonymous said...

Nat is depressed that she didn't become the next Stephanie Meyer so instead of eating her sorrow, she's going to ink it.

Anonymous said...

fatnat tries so hard to be a 15 year old rockstar, that tat is embarassing

Anonymous said...

I mean this in the least offensive way ever but it would be so much work to have ethnic types of hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gguPmRKbAaU&feature=related

Anonymous said...

please don't tell me that tattoo is related to her book...

Anonymous said...

lulz i bought opi hot and thpicy and then i remembered kai wearing it.

Anonymous said...

NOT being racist here, but are you guys subscribed to people (for makeup/hair/beauty) who are different skin tones etc from you? i generally dont watch makeup or hair vids from girls who are much different from me, just because colors, products, shades etc will be look a lot different for me than they are for them..

Anonymous said...

lol thats why I posted 6:04 I was looking for oil treatments on youtube and all the women that have made videos are of different ethnicities and so none of them really related to me. Although I do use African Pride oil.....and that is obviously not marketed to be. I do like Andrea's Choice though even though we are not the same skin tone.

Anonymous said...

lmao

http://twitpic.com/4xou4k

yeah... trying really hard!

Anonymous said...

NOT ONE TWINKIE!!

Anonymous said...

tbh i don't like how twinkies taste. i'd rather eat a zebra cake.

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people tend to subscribe to gurus that share their race. Honestly, it has nothing to do with being racist. It's just a matter of wanting tutorials and tips that pertain to your own coloring. I'm subscribed to gurus of multiple races because I enjoy their videos regardless.

Anonymous said...

and a box of powdered donuts!

USE your eyes!

Anonymous said...

bleh, twinkies. i remember trying one as a kid and thinking it tasted like chemicals. all of those snack cakes kind of do.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm I like to eat little debbie snack cakes when I'm high. Sooo I can't keep them in the house.

Anonymous said...

sick!
http://twitpic.com/4qsg80

Anonymous said...

sick like gross?
I actually kind of like that tattoo...

Anonymous said...

dear god i hate xxalliecosmeticsxx

Anonymous said...

http://twitpic.com/4xpb9g

lol was that comment left by someone from gg? that person has been obsessively commenting on her videos for like 2 weeks now with multiple accounts.

Anonymous said...

OMG IM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS !!! LIKE SOO FREAKIN EXCITED WANNA KNOW WHY ?? !!!










KAIS BDAY IS IN 4 DAYS !!! WHOO HOOO.

lulz

Anonymous said...

I wonder if fatnt knows that, that song is Bob Dylan's and not Adele's?

(that's if it is after Adele)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else on this blog smoke weed?

Anonymous said...

lulz what do you think kai will haul for her birthday? a new laptop/netbook for sure. davit better get her a good gift before she dumps him.

Anonymous said...

i used to smoke a shit ton of weed haha. but i developed a lot of anxiety from it so i havent smoked in a while :/ kinda miss it, tbh.

and btw, despite popular belief, I'm actually a fantastic, productive student lol. ive gotten into many arguments about weed creating "burnouts" and "drains on society".

Anonymous said...

davit never buys kai anything worth having. like, hell get her a monkey balloon, a card, flowers, a couple stuffed animals, and an easy access set of underwear.

Anonymous said...

Damn! That really sucks, I've heard of a lot of people developing anxiety from it. I would say I smoke pretty regularly only at night though and I never drive with it. No one really knows I do except for the bf because he does too. I don't tell anyone because it causes too much judgement and I don't ever want it to cause trouble.

Agreed though! I work two jobs in my career field and still take classes online, so I wouldn't consider myself a drain lol.

Anonymous said...

i've only smoked a few times, didn't really like it though.

Anonymous said...

i was watching kais old haul and he got her really random shit. a "finger flicker", outfits for bella, a rainbow zebra bra....

Anonymous said...

lol at fatnat wearing lord of the rings ring LOL on her THUMB

Anonymous said...

why is that funny? lol idk anything about lotr

Anonymous said...

shes trying so hard to be a nerd

Anonymous said...

oh...why would you try to be a nerd? lol maybe she genuinely likes it

Anonymous said...

Ya I didn't really like it all the first few times, it just made me super tired. So I stopped for a few years and then tried it again. I like it sooo much more than drinking because it doesn't make me sloppy or sick. =)

Anonymous said...

I hate weed, makes me all paranoid and dissociative ( not a good feeling atall!) anyway , i always laugh at stoners when they defend weed, ever notice how passionate they are? Lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO at fatnat's tattoo. is she fucking serious? who would even do it on her? it looks retarded. and nat is an obese grown mother, she's not a rebelling 17 year old hipster. what is she doing?

Anonymous said...

Lol 7:36 thats funny id rather take a drink then smoke a blunt! Different strokes for different folks i guess

Anonymous said...

well aren't most people passionate about things they like lol?

Anonymous said...

"I'm subscribed to gurus of multiple races because I enjoy their videos regardless."

Same here. I actually went through and noticed I'm subbed to quite a few Asian and African American "gurus," and I'm of neither race. I think it's simply because they have good personalities and make me want to keep watching. And same for the white "gurus" I'm subbed to. They have good personalities and talent too. I guess there's a certain convenience of seeing certain makeup on their skin tones, but I honestly don't think I've ever subbed to a "guru" for that reason. I'll only sub if they're interesting, no matter their race :\

Anonymous said...

i'm thubthcribed to pale princess kai even tho i'm not a super pale white snow queen. she's THOOOOO lucky to be able to buy the lightest foundations out there. the pale face look and tanned body is just stunning! =]

Anonymous said...

I'm white and I'm subscribed to bigcouz52, but only because she's super sexy..

Anonymous said...

the only reason i defend weed most of the time is because anti-weed people have some very strong opinions for people who have never tried it before. i dont really care one way or another, but someone who's never even tried it cant sit there and call ALL weed smokers "burnouts" when in reality, I'm far more successful than most of them lol. just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

NEW PAIGE!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4526   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...