Thursday, November 3, 2011

Davit spills the beans

So, about a week ago David's bitter lonely heart finally gave in. He started to comment on Kai's fan page basically calling her out for being a cold hearted bitch. Kai, wanting to keep her good girl image, deleted his comments pretty fast, but she was too stupid to delete Mooreen's comments.
.

Now that Mooreen and Davit both have something in common, hating Kaikaiz, they can finally be lovers, but apparently only Mooreen feels this way.


Two nights ago Davit decided to stop by and gave us some answers to questions we have been trying to figure out. Some people thought that Davit and Mooreen might hook up now that they are both single, but Davit made it clear that he had no intentions of dating Mooreen. But of course, Mooreen's crazy ass thought Davit wanted her vag. This is basically the same situation Maddy was in with Mooreen. They met twice and suddenly Mooreen was in love with Maddy, but now its Davit's turn.When Davit denied wanting to be with Mooreen, she copied and pasted their conversation to make Davit look like a crazy liar.

Mooreen's fake conversation with Davit

The real conversation



But the best part of Davit coming here was that he finally spilled the juicy beans on Kai.

Screencaps!!
Davit confirms the abortion Kai had when she was 2 months pregnant



Davit admitting his drug problem and why he was sent to the hospital for liver problems

How Mama Wilcher gets her money! Davit said that Papa Wilcher works for HVAC at a courthouse lolz


Does this Bowie socialite need to go to Celebrity Rehab??

Kai and Davit had a threesome with Hot Dave! :(
Anon suggested that we should now call him Discharge Dave ;)


After Davit made the comment about having a threesome, Mooreen made it so obvious that she lurks the comment section. She went on twitter and started bitching about how she no longer has feelings for the guy who had a threesome.

4,502 comments:

1 – 200 of 4502   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

first

Anonymous said...

Finally.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add a screen cap of Kai not wanting to live anymore!!!!

moar fail plz kthx said...

her tweet? i thought she deleted it

Anonymous said...

someone got a screen cap of that tweet.

Anonymous said...

You forgot the lesbian affairs, too. Lol.

Anonymous said...

she said she was still adding to it

Anonymous said...

Lame post. Sahhhhrrrry.

Anonymous said...

its a good enough post, calm down.

Anonymous said...

im watching kai's party klog, and shes so much more normal when shes with davit than with madd.

Anonymous said...

posted in the wrong comments lol. but it sure is GG up in the tinychat.. you can just TELL who the 12 year olds are

Anonymous said...

is davit in chat yet? what is that boy doing! doesn't he know we're waiting for him?!

Anonymous said...

Hes not there. Some of them are bitching that they dont want him to come on late cuz they have to get up early. No1curr!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE MIDDLE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING DAVID DON'T COME ON TOO LATE!

Anonymous said...

davit said he would be on at 9:30-10pm est

Anonymous said...

it's perfect timing for me :D davit's sleeping schedule is so fucked that it's almost the same as mine and i'm in australia

Anonymous said...

http://tinychat.com/gtfogg


Were in here if anyone was lost. = )

Anonymous said...

is chat still going on?

Anonymous said...

whoops forgot to refresh before posting my retard question.

Anonymous said...

Don't talk about anything exciting yet. I'm not home :(

Anonymous said...

DAVIT GET YOUR ASS ON TINYCHAT NAO

Anonymous said...

HAI FELLOW BB AUSTRALIAN! I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE OTHER PRETTY AUSTRALIAN LADIES ON DA BLAWG <3

Anonymous said...

there are girls from all over the world on this blog!

i am south african girl.

Anonymous said...

i am china girl.

Anonymous said...

i am france girl.

Anonymous said...

i am finnish girl.

Anonymous said...

i am japan girl. my family die in earthquake.

Anonymous said...

i am girl from india english not my furst language pleas forgive praise allah

Anonymous said...

Bowie Socialites (Gossip Folks remix)
Originally by Missy Elliot, Performed by Kai, Davit, Maddy & Mooren.

[People in background chatting]
Yo, yo yo move out of the way
We got Mooren Lewis coming through
Girl that is Mooren Lewis she lost a lot of weight
Girl I heard she eats one shrimp a day
Oh well I heard the bitch was married to Madd and started fucking with Davit
I heard the bitch got a retarded brother and some drunk eyes.
I can't stand the bitch no way

[Mooren]
When I walk up in the thrift
I fake heart attacks and shit
I'm a bad mamajama goddammit motherfucker do you see this tattoo sleeve?
I be studying these hoes
Need to walk in a white girls shoes
And stop talking bout who I'm sticking and licking even though they yours
You know I'm poor I'm broke
My job jus hanging up clothes
My Skin look burnt like toast
Muthafuckas go eat some cheetos
My pants have holes holes
I don't brag, I look like Cody Rhodes
I'll tell all the men down the east coast
Iffy kiffy izzy oh

[Chorus]
Milzee-gilzz-
I silzum billz
I-killza dilzzouble-dilzzutch!
Whoozoo?
My gizzurl!
Wilzinga izzat?
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight!
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight! Nizzow wizzee wizzill silzzee!

[Madd]
When I pull up in my whip
Fag trolls wanna talk shit
I'm driving I'm glad and I'm smokin
these youtube muthafuckas like 'did you see it'?
I'm gripping these curbs
I'm country, did ya heard?
I love it, my wilchers, my pot
ahhh, I fly like a bird
Mooren Lewis on the prowl
Who you trying fuck now?
Davit best not be getting loud
Better calm down for I smack your ass down
Until I catch Kai ass high
Has to be cammin with anotha guy and
I need my dodge neon
right, left
Izzy kizzy outta here

[Chorus]
Milzee-gilzz-
I silzum billz
I-killza dilzzouble-dilzzutch!
Whoozoo?
My gizzurl!
Wilzinga izzat?
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight!
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight! Nizzow wizzee wizzill silzzee!

[Mooren]
I don't go out my house shorty
My thrift store job ends at three
I'm gonna roll up on ya twitter and then report you this week
Just wanna see who I am fucking, uh
Kai was sniffing some coke?
I know by the time I finish this line I'm a hear this on moarfail

Anonymous said...

[Davit]
Yeah, uh huh, okay
Once upon a time in Bowie Park
Where they live like socialites and they scared of dark(ies)
There was a little "cousint" by the name of Juan
Nobody paid him any mind
No one would know he was gone
Knowing about Papa's bank account,
Mama Wilch lifted hand
She went about Kai's business and devised a plan
Got a bortion and then they hit the block
No more Juan,
Four hundred dollars a pop
Hold the phone
Three years later
Kai left me for the swamp
With a fat country gator
All up in this chat on the microphone
Tellin everyone how Hot Dave and Kai would bone
Still live at home
Got bitches in the sauna
Never all alone
And I'm on the grind
Mooren let's me know that I'm on her mind
And respect you'll give me
Davit Benner, I live big like Kimi
Fuck, have to clear these rumors
I got a headache and it's not from tumors
Get up on the blawg and say "Kai's pussy aint tight"
Sprayed it with some febreeze cause that shit aint right
Hard to the core
Core to the right
Mooren can drop down turn around pick a bale of cotton

[Chorus]
Milzee-gilzz-
I silzum billz
I-killza dilzzouble-dilzzutch!
Whoozoo?
My gizzurl!
Wilzinga izzat?
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight!
It's okizzay!
It's alrizzight! Nizzow wizzee wizzill silzzee!

[People in the background chatting]
Yo, straight up Kailyn killed that shit tonight for real
I know I know, I don't really care about her bein pregnant by Davit Benner
You know what we should do
We should go watch her video when it comes out
There she go, there she go, there she
Heeeey Kaiiiilynn

[Missy]
Hi Kailyn?
What's up ladies?
You think I aint knowin yall broke Mooren hatin
Lulu lemon owning wannabes aint over here gossiping bout me?
Yo how bout you run a cam show for 20 cents so yo MAC funds won't get cut out?
My soggy breasts, cow stomach
The men like when I take my shirt off, too
I'm just mad cuz Payless ran out of plastic pumps for the after show..
Yo by the way, go watch my youtube *giggle exhale*


Damn!

ajewandafatty said...

aw dude....now i feel like a dick lol wow this clearly makes me look like a dick lol

Anonymous said...

LOL I am dying. Thank you pretty lyric lady!!!!

Anonymous said...

DAVID http://tinychat.com/gtfogg NAO

ajewandafatty said...

whats up with the song thing lol

Anonymous said...

davit! go to chat nao!

Anonymous said...

davit. http://tinychat.com/gtfogg
go thereeee.

Anonymous said...

LOL at that remix

Anonymous said...

9:20 PM PAKI

ajewandafatty said...

ummmmm i dunno if i should. kailyn is real upset. and she even appologised so im feelin kinda bad. i dont wanna put anymore stress on er. ill come in but yea lol i dunno if ima be talkin bout everything you want me too lol

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DAVIT GET YOUR ASS IN THERE.

Anonymous said...

just come chat with us.
were just talking about random stuff.

Anonymous said...

DAVIT COME IN NOW

Anonymous said...

lol manipulator kai still working over davit

Anonymous said...

Why can't we talk about random stuff here?

Anonymous said...

ikr. get off tinychat. not all of us can sit in there all night and there's no record of it to go back to and catch up.

Anonymous said...

Let's talk here. Davit what did Kai say?

Anonymous said...

ugh the obvious GG 12 year olds are ruining the chat. can they go back to their own website?

Anonymous said...

come back to the blog bitches.

Anonymous said...

who is talking?

Anonymous said...

hahaah davit we want to suck your 2 incher

Anonymous said...

They fucking called SHITTEREYES and had that bitch going! She thinks she gonna be on TV

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else using the tinychat ipad app? mine won't fucking join the room

Anonymous said...

wait what?! i missed davit pranking shittereyes?!?! what happened?! 10 pts!

Anonymous said...

WrestlerXGirl Maureen Lewis
@
@momomathers you look like my sister, only bigger and with bigger boobs.

Anonymous said...

WrestlerXGirl Maureen Lewis
and 4 u trolls the YA account associated with that name has already been banned, so good luck finding whatever you might b looking 4. Losers


she's picked up "losers" now.

Anonymous said...

man yall some retards trolling bigger retards what the fuck is this awesome ass shit

Anonymous said...

Kimberly Clay
1384 Webb Gin House Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30045

Anonymous said...

You guys should call the Kardashians :)

Kimberly K Noel
200 Everest Park Way
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818) 225-7616

Khloe Odom
(818) 748-9102

Anonymous said...

Did anything else happen in the Tinychat after Davit did his first round of prank calls?

Anonymous said...

No he left & I'm not sure if he ever came back. The chartroom is empty. I think they made a new room.

Anonymous said...

Lots of racial slurs, gg vs moar war, accusations & Kai is upset so Davit isn't talking anymore.

Anonymous said...

@itscarmo my grandpa was in the Air Force &we used to get a place there 4 a week every summer. I LOVED it there & I always wanted 2 go back


What is she going on about no one gives a shit

Anonymous said...

WrestlerXGirl Maureen Lewis
@
@Wildnyggurs your facebook activity also seems very one-sided,for instance I only c indirect activity (no mention of friends for instance)
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Maureen Lewis
WrestlerXGirl Maureen Lewis
@
@Wildnyggurs referring specifically to your twitter user name (again, won't go into detail, but I have reason 2 suspect is all I'm saying).
6 hours ago
Maureen Lewis
WrestlerXGirl Maureen Lewis
@
@Wildnyggurs I won't go into detail, but there is something about your twitter combined with the fact that it took u over an hr 2 lnk ur fb
6 hours ago


this is anitapotty all over again

Anonymous said...

David, get the fuck out, you piece of redneck trash.

You try to make yourself out to be better than Kailyn but you're absolutely fucking vile. Y

ou have no class what-so-ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm not kissing davit's ass, but Kai made a lot of videos talking about how mean he is and talking about how he faked his dad's heart attack. I'd be spilling shit too. Not that either are right, but what does davit have to lose? We already knew most everything anyway.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter because kai apologized and admitted she said mean things about him and how she's not mad at him and he should stop tellin the blog her info and davit feels bad now =]

kai manipulation 101

Anonymous said...

Kai broke up with her bf of 5 years and in no time was posting pics and talking about her new butch lesbian bf and how happy she is and david was always mean to her.


Don't let kai make a fool out of you david like she always does. Man up for once.

Anonymous said...

random thought

But i really do hope Sephora goes through their users accounts/orders and blacklists anybody who took advantage of their F&F sale. I dont know where these fat house bitches come off thinking Sephora 'owes' them shit.

Anonymous said...

http://yooouuutuuube.com/v/?width=192&height=120&yt=SwppO5IjE9g&flux=0&direction=rand

Anonymous said...

Davit, the only reason Kai apologized was because you were telling all her secrets. Do you think she's REALLY sorry??! Of course not! She txt message dumped you like you were a random piece of trash. If I were you, I would go thru Kai's hoard pile and look for my balls dewd! She probably has them right next to Madd's.

Anonymous said...

kind of sad that kai is still able to manipulate him. all she has to do is cry or guilt trip him into doing what she wants. grow a backbone davit.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else here Davit, grow a fucking backbone. kai is a fucking bitch. yeah, she SUURE looked SORRY in her boyfriend tag, right? she's on youtube telling all of her followers how much HAPPIER she is with matt. don't be an idiot dude, because she may have shed a few tears AFTER you spilled info and confirmed rumors about her stank ass.

And why exactly are you trying to be 'the nice guy' all of a sudden? it ain't gonna make kai come back to you. she may have been feeling "upset" or even cried. but it wasn't because she was sorry.

Anonymous said...

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt uh or you can stop talking to me since your always being cunty

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp or you could have not had an obvious crush on billy and I wouldnt think youre trash?

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt how do i have a crush on billy when he was just a homie and my bfs husband? lol
22 hours ago

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp does that make u feel better? Gonna go have sex with a random person now cuz u feel bad?
22 hours ago

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt oh you've never got a nut from someone random
21 hours ago

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp I stopped and grew up. And never thought it was cool. Derp
21 hours ago

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt but my fuck buddy is good in bed and car, its very cool
21 hours ago

Anonymous said...

Poor Snow Mooren, the fairest of them all, was locked up in the dungeon by her evil father, Black Papa Lewis. Her mother, Snow Queen was no longer around- she had been tricked by Darkie Crystal who had promised her a better life. It was a trap and Snow Queen never returned. Papa Lewis missed Snow Queen dearly and often took his frustration out on Snow Mooren. Ever since the day she vanished, he kept Snow Mooren locked up in the dungeon, cutting holes in her pants. Snow Mooren only had one only friend, a cockroach named Cody. Each night, Cody would sleep inside Snow Mooren's beautiful blonde wig and she would tell him about her brief encounter with the handsome Prince Maddy, it was brief but felt like a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

This is the story- One afternoon during spring, Prince Maddy had wondered into the area where he came across the sound of beautiful guitar playing and singing. He followed it to the dungeon where he saw Snow Mooren and instantly fell inlove. Snow Mooren shared this attraction and within seconds Prince Maddy had reached up into her vagina, a place Mooren had never been touched before. Prince Maddy left that day with Snow Mooren's heart, he promised that upon his return they would wed. For 3 months Snow Mooren waited playing her guitar and uploading it to YouTube, hoping he would hear it and remember. He never returned :( (sad right?) but Snow Mooren never gave up hope so she told this story to Cody every single night.

Anonymous said...

A few months later news broke of the arrival of Zebra Woman. Zebra Woman was both white and black; her skin was fair, but her heart was black and had hardened through lack of fresh air. Snow Mooren realized Prince Maddy must had been tricked by Zebra Woman’s fake looks and was in her tower. She wanted to save him but with no way of escaping the dungeon, Snow Mooren could do nothing. She spent all night crying and had 3 panic attacks.

Anonymous said...

LMAO MOAR BOWIE SOCIALITE FAIRY TALES NAO!

Anonymous said...

The next day Snow Mooren was cooking shrimp for Black Papa Lewis. She noticed some Cheetos and wondered, 'damn, what would happen if I place this here Cheeto inside this here shrimp's mouth?' Snow Mooren often had these kinds of thoughts, they were her only escape. Since she could not log onto Y!A answers to ask, she bravely picked up a Cheeto and placed it inside. Suddenly, 'poof!', the Cheeto and shrimp had turned into a driver’s licence. Snow Mooren couldn't believe her drunk eyes! She had wanted a driver’s licence for years but couldn’t afford the $325 for it. Without hesitation she ran off to find Cody who was sitting on the porch. She didn’t care that he was her only friend, she had to rescue Prince Maddy, so she shoved a Cheeto in his mouth and he turned into beautiful pink car. Snow Mooren knew her eyes were drunk, but not that drunk! She hoped into the car and drove to Pink Zebra Towers.

Anonymous said...

was this talked about yesterday? i missed a lot of the comments on the last post.

(from last - first)

MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
These women who aren't contributing ANY money are demanding for pools, granite and crown molding. HAHA... I'm sorry, I just lost it.
15 hours ago

Kalel Cullen
MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
(Btw, I am not referring to FAMILIES. I am referring to young couples/newlyweds. Women who are raising a family- that's a different story.)
15 hours ago

Kalel Cullen
MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
@
@iiinga So the wife should just be able to have a shopping spree with that money that she didn't earn... because it's "hers"?
15 hours ago

Kalel Cullen
MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
Women always bitch about not having equality, until it comes to money. That equality should be universal. No exceptions. This is not 1920.
16 hours ago

Kalel Cullen
MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
Home shows make me sick. These women are leeches! I would NEVER allow my husband to pay for a house. This is 2011, it should be 50/50!


bitch, sit the FUCK down. 90% of the reason youre with anthony is because of his money! youre entire goal in moving to LA was to become some rich guys trophy wife! does she really expect us to believe she went from not being able to afford strawberries to taking random trips to hawaii? what a fucking hypocrite.

Anonymous said...

Snow Mooren was not only beautiful but she was smart; using Google Maps she found Pink Zebra Towers which was guarded by Bella 2:0, a half yorkie dog-half horse. It was rumoured that Bella had mutated this way after years of having chemicals sprayed in her face. Snow Mooren threw a Cheeto into Bella's mouth and Bella turned into a sword!
Picking up the sword, she ran into the towers, and cut her way through the thicket of sunflowers that had overtaken the staircase. Snow Mooren had made it to the Pink Room! It was beautiful, a long cry from her grandmother's couch.

Anonymous said...

uh kristin said she and anthony were considering buying a house together. it's def not going to be 50/50. anthony makes like 1000% more than her. how is she going to buy ha;f a house in cali with her $40 a day? and she makes less that $40 now because she never does videos.

Anonymous said...

MakeupJane jane
@
@MissKalelCullen uhmm.. anthony pays for WAY more than 50/50 lol.


MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
@
@MakeupJane Nopeeee! I only let my boyfriend pay for dinner and movie tickets. Other than that... completely 50/50! Nice try though! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL GIVE US A BREAK FAILEL! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CAN'T EVEN FURNISH YOUR APARTMENT OR GO BUY DECENT FOOD AT THE STORE!

Anonymous said...

kristin smith the pathological liar is at it again.

she's either poor off her $40 a day and anthony pays for everything so she can live. maybe he gives her an allowance and she's like kai and thinks it's HER money.

OR

her family is well off and they're the ones who pay her rent and give her money, and that's why she can sit at home jobless for a year then randomly up and move to LA to try and snag a youtube boyfriend.

either way the bitch is a liar. she's not getting her money from her ~youtube career~ she literally makes $40 a day, maybe $60 on video upload day. and she stopped daily videos so it's probably less.

Anonymous said...

Prince Maddy was in the corner locked inside Bella's cage. As Snow Mooren ran to save him she was attacked by 999 MAC MSFs. It was Zebra Woman! All 999 MAC MSFs bounced off of Snow Mooren's beautiful blonde wig and knocked Zebra Woman out. Quickly, Snow Mooren pulled out the handcuffs she found at the thrift store one time and tied Zebra Woman to the computer desk.
She then released Prince Maddy who reached up into her vagina one more time. Snow Mooren turned into the most beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed Princess there ever was. Prince Maddy gave Snow Mooren a promise and they married the next day. With Prince Maddy’s power over the kingdom, he released Snow Queen (Snow Mooren’s mother) who joined them in Drost Palace where they lived happily ever after. As for Zebra Woman? Well she tried pounding her fists until she passed out. She eventually expired in the Pink Room as did her make-up.
THE END.

Anonymous said...

a promise ring* whoops.

Anonymous said...

I've always though Kalel's family was wealthy and that's why she can sit at home being a loser dreaming about youtub fame. Her house was old but it looked big and it was decorated nicely and whatever. Her room at it's own bathroom and was furnished and everything so it's not like she was living in a shack with walmart furniture. She's the one who doesn't want to come off as rich so she makes up lies like her family only gives her a roof over her head and they're sick and practically poor because all their money goes to the house. BULLSHIT. That never made any kind of sense. Then a few months ago people found Kalel's brother's facebook and there were family pictures on it. The family didn't look like poor uneducated trailer trash like Kalel always tries to make it seem. Those people have money and that's exactly why Kalel was able to stay home and try and jump start her youtube career. She also wasn't working but she was able to move across the country and get an apartment in LA. That's not cheap and her $40/day youtube income wouldn't be enough. She has her parents' money to support her and now Anthony's. She's just another spoiled attention seeking rich girl, but she was 'smart' enough to lie about it and create a whole story for her Kalel Cullen character. She's not as poor as she likes to portray.

Anonymous said...

yeah i always thought she was well-off too. she had a car and bought entire TV series DVD box sets and sat at home all night and slept all day. how could she afford to even maintain a car off $40 a day? and living in california is not cheap. she was either a stripper prostitute or her parents have money and help her.

Anonymous said...

Has Anthony even said Kalel was his girlfriend? I think he mentioned something about a girlfriend when she made that picture for his birthday, but I don't ever remember him saying it was Kalel... Even if he did it's funny how he doesn't go on and on about her and try to make sure in every video she can say something about "her boyfriend" like she does with him.

Anonymous said...

Well I fucked 2:56 up but whatev

Anonymous said...

he has never mentioned her. when he tweets her he tweets like she's a random fan. kalel is the only one who goes around hinting about it, and now she flat out replies about her boyfriend when people mention anthony. but she never says his name in her replies. it's always "my boyfriend".

Anonymous said...

So in love right there that he can't even mention you... EVER.

Anonymous said...

are you dating *******?

YES!

remember that? so pathetic. she's 22 years old.

Anonymous said...

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt uh or you can stop talking to me since your always being cunty

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp or you could have not had an obvious crush on billy and I wouldnt think youre trash?

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt how do i have a crush on billy when he was just a homie and my bfs husband? lol
22 hours ago

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp does that make u feel better? Gonna go have sex with a random person now cuz u feel bad?
22 hours ago

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt oh you've never got a nut from someone random
21 hours ago

wilma_dikfitt she who shits fire
@sueellenrp I stopped and grew up. And never thought it was cool. Derp
21 hours ago

sueellenrp SueEllen
@wilma_dikfitt but my fuck buddy is good in bed and car, its very cool
21 hours ago

Anonymous said...

we saw that already sue. no one cares, hence why we ignored it the first time around. dumb trailer trash bitch.

Anonymous said...

funny how the smellens think that we curr

Anonymous said...

i'm not the smellens

Anonymous said...

sure

Anonymous said...

lol at sue trying to show us shes a bad bitch by fighting a girl on twitter.

no1curr baby gurl

Anonymous said...

the girl she's fighting is smellen lol. the trailer twins are feuding! i thought they were BFFs? turns out sue wants smellen's crackhead man!

Anonymous said...

TOROK IS BACK, beeetches!!! ;D

So what have I missed, pretty ladies?

Anonymous said...

I decided to mess with my tarot cards and see what popped up about Kai.
Although, it won't be tomorrow or this month, in the long term, Kai and Davit will get back together eventually. She holds regret for what what she did and he somewhat misses her and regrets what happened. She's trying to hold her feelings by filling up her days with Maddy but it won't work.

Something will happen to bond them together and come closer. The cards won't say what but it says that a single -event- will both touch them and bring them together.

Anonymous said...

http://pose.com/p/79be

blair looks like she's 9 years old.

Anonymous said...

HORRY SHEET

Anonymous said...

Blairs twig legs look so gross in those uggs.

Anonymous said...

her legs are probably the size of a normal person's arm.

good message you're sending to the little girls, blair!

Anonymous said...

*

Why can I no longer read the blog?
xtinkerbellax3 10 months ago

*
@xtinkerbellax3 long story, its private for the time being, just dont have the time for it and neither did any of my other mods!
unkn0wncritic 10 months ago

Anonymous said...

pr3tty_vacant BUNNY MEYER
lurking lurking lurking.

Anonymous said...

lol @ a baseball cap and a LV purse.

Anonymous said...

what a fucking cunt

MakeupJane jane
@
@MissKalelCullen do u really expect us to believe u went from not being able to afford strawberries to taking random trips to Hawaii? NOPE


MissKalelCullen Kalel Cullen
@
@MakeupJane That was ONE month! I had just moved in & had to buy an expensive bed, shelf & TV. Once you grow up you'll understand :)

Anonymous said...

the strawberries wasnt even the month she moved in. what a stupid condescending cunt. she makes $40 a day, there's proof. where is she getting her money from then? hmmm?

Anonymous said...

wow how fucking rude is she. "once you grow up you'll understand"? really kalel? people who have grown up realize that eating > furniture. and they BUDGET THEIR MONEY.
maybe once you grow up you'll understand how to budget money. :)

Anonymous said...

Kalel actually got a LOT of hate comments after she made her typically ignorant statement about those wives or whatever, search her username its lulzy everyone telling her how closeminded and immature she comes across all the time

Anonymous said...

"Once you grow up". Easy there Kristin you're like 22, unemployed, and your only friend is your boyfriend. Sounds like a healthy adult to me forsure.

Anonymous said...

"maybe once you grow up you'll understand how to budget money. :)"

lmao i responded to her with that. we'll see what she says.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh makeupjane is YOU? Rock on, I LOVE some of your comments to her and Blair, they always come up when Im searching for lulz

Anonymous said...

Kalel's statements about women's right are proof she never attended a basic college course that's for damn sure. She is so stupid and uneducated just about LIFE its embarrassing and insulting

Anonymous said...

bahaha yeah that's me :P

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Cody is trending on Twitter. Mooren is gonna shit herself.

Anonymous said...

ooo tarot lady what is in my cards?

Anonymous said...

lol i was just about to comment that 6:41. i was checking out some of the tweets and a cody rhodes fan actually tweeted something like "THANKYOU CODY.... rhodes! cody simpson doesn't deserve it"

Anonymous said...

About Maureen I have a Bachelor of Science degree in communications from Bowie State University. To be perfectly honest I did not want to go there, but it was pretty much all I could afford as far as a 4 year institution.


IT WAS A NIGGER SCHOOL AND I'M A WHITE LADY I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO NIGGER STATE!

Anonymous said...

pretty ladies, why is the blog so slow?

Anonymous said...

^ we're in tinychat.

Anonymous said...

no we arent

Anonymous said...

We need to come up with questions for Davit to ask Jenna.

Anonymous said...

is there a tinychat tonight?

Anonymous said...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/

Anonymous said...

http://tinychat.com/kailynkardashianfans

Anonymous said...

is anyone on the blog tonight?

http://tinychat.com/kailynkardashianfans

http://tinychat.com/kailynkardashianfans

http://tinychat.com/kailynkardashianfans

Anonymous said...

why is there an "rjbmama" sitting in the gtfogg chatroom just sitting in there all alone with their mod power? she's been in there for hours. every time i randomly check the chat she's in there. she was in the new one for a bit then went back.

Anonymous said...

LOL there is. wtf. what is she waiting for? does she think davit is going to go back in that room and she'll have mod powers to be an uppity ho again?

davit, if you come on tonight make your own room.

Anonymous said...

both the chats are dead there's like 2 people in there

Anonymous said...

There's no point in a chat unless Davit is in there on mic, and I agree, if he goes he on her needs to make his own room. RCQ can fuck off.

Anonymous said...

I doubt its actually RCQ. I mean what are the chances of her actually logging in as herself?

Still a dumbshit whoever it is for just sitting there, but whatever.

Anonymous said...

there's two chats with a few people in each but they aren't even talking :|

the gtfogg one seems like it has GGers. skinconepuh is in there too and i remember her seeming like a GG dumb ass.

Anonymous said...

did davit ever call glittereyes back lol

Anonymous said...

8:09 mte. i think skinconepuh is a gger, if not shes just annoying as hell.


rbjmama is lurking so if/when davit gets on she can mod like a nazi.

Anonymous said...

lmao i'm skinconepuh and i'm not from gg

Anonymous said...

lol at rjbmama sitting in a chatroom saving her mod spot. i don't think anyone would troll like that. what's the point of sitting in a chat for hours posing as rjbmama just to be mod and make her look bad? idk

Anonymous said...

don't worry, i'm sure that bitch will log into her account and come clear everything up and say it wasn't her. she'll be super defensive and bitchy about it and start trolling but she's just trying to clear up her innocence.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo answers-
The Small Show = Mooren

Don't guys who have "the whole package" usually want the OPPOSITE type girl? Because wouldn't they think an?
I am a 22 year old single female in Maryland, and I recently asked a question in which I expressed my frusteration that there could be so many nice guys out there (in other states) who are looking for a girl, and some of these guys may even be distantly related to or have some other connection to an athlete, celebrity, or someone else, and/or their their family or someone they know may own a lot of land, own a business, e.t.c. so that a girl who meets any of these guys may just be able to go to sporting events for free, have access to land and/or business connections, just because they happened to meet one of those guys, when I could have been the one who had this access if I had met the guy first. Somebody told me that guys who have the whole package, i.e. those who act normal/not just about sex, look good, and who might have any connections like the ones I listed can afford to be choosy, so if I want such a guy then I must too have the whole package. Granted I have had tons of people tell me how good/young I look and they can't believe I am not with someone, but I believe this is primarily because I have had so many bad experiences and don't know who to trust. Also, I am just a normal girl who acts normal and wears normal clothes, although I do have a great personality/sense of humor and enjoy dressing up from time to time. But I am not like many girls who wear excess makeup and certain clothes to like try to attract guys. I don't do any of that, and yet apparenly people believe I still look good. So I think the problem is there are too many other girls trying too hard, so the guys go for these girls.

But my point is I thought when there is a genuine, i.e. not egotistical guy that girls only seem to like him for a certain reason (because he looks good, has certain connections, e.t.c.), I thought guys like this would really just want to find a normal girl, who unlike the others, likes him for him and does not care about his attributes. Yet despite this every guy I have encountered has always just been one who apparently thought they could take advantage of me and get sex, because that was always what they ended up talking abiut/trying to do the very first time we talked, and so of course I did not associate with them anymore after that. Mind you the area where I grew up was mostly black people (although my mother is white). So it has always been black guys who have approached me, and most were much older than me. I have never even had a chance to experience guys of any other race, because I even unintentionally ended up at an historically black COLLEGE, too (but it was all I could afford so I had to stay).

So basically I just want to know why it is that I am never approached, contacted by any of the guys who have desirable attributes/contacts, but who it seems would want to meet a normal girl like me who is not desperate-acting. Why am I never able to meet THESE kinds of guys? Or is it just that guys like this are already taken? Because every minute I am here, not meeting such a guy is a minute that ANOTHER girl could be somewhere meeting that guy, when I could have been there instead and me the guy first.

Anonymous said...

..... mooren is insane. who thinks like that? no one wants your ugly black ass you inbred retard. especially not a hot successful rich guy. might as well settle for one of the bowie niggers because that's all you're getting.

Anonymous said...

holy fuck mooren thinks highly of her self. And no you dumb bitch girls who put on makeup/dress up are not trying to attract guys some of us actually like to look decent and not come off as trailer trash.

Anonymous said...

Is davit getting on tonight?

Anonymous said...

LMAO at mooren actually thinking some hot white rich guy wants her.

Anonymous said...

I lahved the Snow Mooren fairy tale, pretty story writing lady! <3

Anonymous said...

instead of sitting in her trailer waiting some some guy to show up and date her and give her all these opportunities why doesnt she go out and do stuff for herself? why doesn't she get a job and make money and buy land? or start her own business? no one successful wants some crazy inbred darkie coming along and taking everything over just because she's had bad experiences. who does she think she is?

Anonymous said...

the most hilarious thing is mooren thinks she's some normal girl next door and not mental inbred nigger trailer trash.

Anonymous said...

I don't get her hate towards blacks, she made it seem the black guys were literally pigs who were hitting on her. Mind you there are some pretty hot successful (non ignorant) black guys.

This bitch literally thinks a Ryan Phillipe, masters degree guy will want to be with her. What does she have to offer ?? and it was nothing to do with her racist, even if she was white she would still be getting hate from us.

Anonymous said...

ffs *has nothing to with her race*

Anonymous said...

at around 8:21 He says "and it was really cool" almost exactly like Kai does. Freaked me out.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXP5FMYUeiw Forgot to link it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp2AYDpYRW0&feature=feedu

omg 0:01-0:15 i can't even.

Anonymous said...

dool-say is fucking insane.

her husbands balls must be buried deep in one of her cheap forever 21 purses. if i ever shopped compulsively like that, i would hope by husband would tell me to fucking stop.

Anonymous said...

rjbmama is still sitting in the chat alone as mod.

Anonymous said...

It's kind of unfortunate we have to use Davit to pawn information about Kai and Mooren. They are probably the youngest among us.

Anonymous said...

Youngest= Most gullible.

Anonymous said...

lets tinychat!

Anonymous said...

Who cares? Someone has to teach these kids a lesson. I feel like we're doing them a favor.

Anonymous said...

TWO FOOT OF BUTTCRACK WAS ALL I COULD SEE

Anonymous said...

I dont think we're going to get anymore info out of davit. now that queen manipulation (aka kai) has him wrapped around her dirty ape fingers again, he wont spill shit.

If davit wants to admit it or not, I think he still likes kai and would probably take her back if madd dumped her, which is fucked after the way she treated him for years. if kaka says dont talk, i dont think davit will.

Anonymous said...

David is a pussy and mos def will go back to kai if maddy dumps her.

Anonymous said...

Davit, Matt, Mooren and Kai are beyond teaching. If they haven't learned by now, they never will. You are wasting your time if you think you're doing those kids a favor.

Anonymous said...

LOL. theres this girl on my fb who uploaded a picture of dulce candy's closet and is pretending it's hers... embarassing.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck kind of hold does Kai have on Davit?! My God...

Anonymous said...

~`**tHeY wErE eAcH OtHErS FiRsT**'~

Anonymous said...

9:57 why is Davit feeling sorry for Kai? She is only crying to him so he'll stop spilling shit. Do you really think Kai wants him back? Even if she does, he is stupid for listening to her.

Anonymous said...

any chats going on tonight?

Anonymous said...

^ no stop asking ...

Anonymous said...

no rbjmama no chat tonight. you wasted your time lurking in the chat all day to be mod.

Anonymous said...

Does Matt know Kai is talking to Davit again? It just doesn't seem fair that she has Davit wrapped around her finger, but she is still with Matt. It's like she's having her cake and eating it too.

Anonymous said...

Random question, but has anyone ordered off iOffer before?

There's these CL shoes that are wayyyyy to expensive for my taste, and they're sold out everywhere but they have a bootleg (I'm guessing) version on iOffer for around 150. Should I get them bbs?

Anonymous said...

if i were rjb wouldnt i be using my realz account.

Anonymous said...

its either rjb or shes50.

Anonymous said...

its she50

Anonymous said...

10:04 - i dont think davit feels sorry for kai, i think kai twists shit around to make davit feel bad about himself, regardless of all the shit she has done.

she manipulates everyone in her life, mama, papa, her mom, madd, davit, etc. davit is just too dumb to realize it or hes so used to being her bitch that hes just accepted it.

Anonymous said...

4:59 is most likely right.

kai and davit are talking again without a doubt. davit felt guilty last night in the chat that's why he never came back to chat with us.

motard might get her wish and see maddy and kai break up.

Anonymous said...

i dont think its shes50.

Anonymous said...

If davit seriously gets back with kai because of the pity shit she pulled last night, I won't talk to davit anymore. even if he does tinychats. what an idiot. no respect for someone who cant grow a backbone and let themselves be manipulated ffs

Anonymous said...

If you want my opinion,Matt probably backed out of all this drama the first chance he got. Think about it. He's deleting all of his online accounts, and there's been no mention of him for several weeks. I have never seen him mention Kai, only she mentions him, and even that hasen't happened lately. But it's not like Kai would admit it even if they were broke up.

Anonymous said...

ok mooren

Anonymous said...

no mooren, kai and maddy are still happily together. keep dreaming.

Anonymous said...

http://pose.com/p/79be

lose the baseball cap, PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

i would say madd has backed out if it wasnt for the fake that he answered kai's phone the other night when davit called.

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with kailyn and dav getting back together?? hmmm maybe everything wasn't as good as it had seemed.

Anonymous said...

fact*

Anonymous said...

LOL to be honest I would have expected kai to tweet a picture of her and maddy on Halloween and she didn't. I would LOL if maddy broke up with her and kai's playing guilt trip on davit to get him back.

Anonymous said...

the new york yankees? i didnt think tennessee hicks rooted for them.

as if blair even knows shit about baseball. OHMYGOSH THEIR OUTFITS ARE LIKE SO CUTE! I WAS LIKE OMGHHKP I NEED A HAT!

Anonymous said...

10:28 lol kai, is that you?

Anonymous said...

lol ikr. he was obviously with kai. that was 2 nights ago. MATT NEVER MENTIONED KAI THEY BROKE UP! orly?

Anonymous said...

kai isn't playing the guilt trip on davit because maddy is dumping her. its just kai being kai (a whore) wanting BOTH guys. she loves the fucking attention from all this. this bitch clearly wants two guys fighting over her. she probably wants to have another 3 way, but this time with madd & davit. keep dreaming in that little peanut FAS head of yours kai

Anonymous said...

i would say madd has backed out if it wasnt for the fake that he answered kai's phone the other night when davit called.

^did that happen in chat? You can't believe it if you heard it from someone else.

Anonymous said...

yes, it happened in chat.

Anonymous said...

or kai just wants davit to stop telling the blog all her secrets? she was lurking the whole entire time and davit was only spilling shit because he was pissed at kai becayse she kept saying he was so mean and horrible.

Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF MOOREN!

Anonymous said...

nigoreen is in the house!

Anonymous said...

mooren I smell your fishy nigger cunt in here. kai and maddy are still together, keep dreaming.

Anonymous said...

nigoweeeen haha!

Anonymous said...

makes sense, if kai was not lurking the blog then how does she know what davit said? unless gg told her?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4502   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...