Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Lulz

Queen Kaikaiz has decided to start making daily vlogs again! Thanks for the early Christmas present, Kai! So far she has only made two, but they're basically the same. They both start with her showing off her cereal and asking what our favorite cereals are because she would LUV 2 NO! In her first vlog she tells us that she needs to find a top for Christmas Eve and Day. God forbid she actually goes through her hoard of clothes to find an outfit! But since she is such a princess she must have a new outfit!



In her second vlog she went to Macy's to hoard moar makeup, this time it is Clinique. Apparently, the girl at the counter told her to stick to one brand of makeup. Kai went on to say that she likes to try new products because she loves beauty. No, Kai its not that you love trying new things you just like to hoard!



Also, Kai has cut her hair AGAIN. This hair cut is probably one the worst she has ever had. Uneven mess by Mama Wilcher



If you're feeling blue this Christmas try watching this chick. She might make you laugh or make you feel better about your life.

Caution! She might make your ears bleed

4,510 comments:

1 – 200 of 4510   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

FIRST!

dedicated to SNOW WHITE PALE PRINCESS KAILYN!


NO NIGGERS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Moar, you sexy thundercunt!

WV: shadaws. Kai is always worried that Mooren is lurking in the shadaws. =[

Anonymous said...

i juanted to be first

moar fail plz kthx said...

<3

Anonymous said...

lol i kept posting in the old one by mistake! so again, thanks moar <3

and

lmao at the screencap of kai looking over her shoulder at the mirra. she's eyeing tha bitch with the better haircut than her! "MOOOOOM, CUT MY HAIR LIKE THA GIRL IN THA MIRRA NAO!"

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you stopped being a cunt moar <3

moar fail plz kthx said...

i'm trying<3

Anonymous said...

jfc moar, lrn2spell please. still hate knowing that mooren got her way though because moar was afraid of the stupid ape and her internet PAYPUHWUK.

she must have scared you good

Anonymous said...

thanks for making all my christmas wishes come true moar, but i celebrate Hanukkah. THIS BLOG IS SO POLITICALLY INCORRECT IM GOING TO OFF MYSELF. THE TITLE SHOULD BE 'HOLIDAY LULZ' FUCK.

Anonymous said...

*~HAI GLITTER CRITTERS~*

she looks related to kai.

Anonymous said...

sahhry angry jew lady =[

Anonymous said...

OMFG! Kai has a BLACK bra and black pants under that sheer top. Get a fucking tank top or cami, Kai - you look ridiculous with all that black shit showing through. DUMBASS

Anonymous said...

I was watching the Christmas Eve video from last year when she wore a white bra with a white shirt. Goddamnit Kai, you wear undergarmets that match your skin tone for anything white and / or sheer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glitter Critter is channeling Helena Bonham Carter that video.

Anonymous said...

*in that video

Anonymous said...

To the depressed lady in the other post I would definitely talk to your doctor, it might be a good time to either up your dosage, change your meds, or add something to it. I have ocd, anxiety, and depression and have been on Luvox for I want to say 6 or 7 years. I've tried Zoloft, Prozac, and Effexor (which gave me so many side effects) but I think I've found the right thing for me right now. I'm on a pretty high dose 250mg everyday. I know exactly how you feel especially with school and work. About a year ago I was really depressed and almost put in an in patient clinic but you have to push yourself to do things. Even if its small things like taking a shower or doing your nails. If you're missing school/classes because of it and you're worried about it affecting your grade you could always talk to your doctor about writing a letter to your school/teacher. I'm sure they'll understand. I hope everything gets better! Try to be good to yourself and know that after school is done (I think you said end of Jan?) that there will be less stress. Enjoy a YT video, draw, read, write, take little victories everyday and things will eventually get better! <3

Anonymous said...

Maddy and Kai should be nude & cuddled up under the covers by now. Bet he is rubbing that round belly with a big smile on his face. Ohh baby!

Anonymous said...

Mama has to listen to the bed hitting the wall and the squeaky springs all evening. Or is Kai going down Madds?

Anonymous said...

thought you ladies would love to see what kai's photo albums on fb look like

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vm6j5j.jpg

lol @ 172 pictures of herself

Anonymous said...

moar, you write like nat neagle! im impressed ^_^

Anonymous said...

Why do the ugliest girls always have the most pictures of themselves?

Anonymous said...

KAI FACEBBOOK LADY! DOWNLOAD EVERYYPICTURE BEFORE YOU GET DELETED

Anonymous said...

omg pressure!! haha i'm actually leaving to go to a friend's house. i REALLY hope she doesn't delete me...but i'll try my best when i come home. i hope my friends don't go through my pictures and judge me for having 130 pictures of bella...

Anonymous said...

damn! you just had to be socialite huh!

Anonymous said...

a*

Anonymous said...

sorry pretty ladies :(

Anonymous said...

"21st BIRTHDAY!!!" album looks lulzy omg

Anonymous said...

Are you here, fanfic lady? - sims lady

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm reading the comments on Sephora's new post about their new 500 point Philosophy perk. Some of these people need to be grateful they're getting anything!

Anonymous said...

Sephora should track all of those bitchy "VIBs" and delete their accounts.

Anonymous said...

@6:05, thank you, I'm definitely talking to my doctor about it, but I'm hoping I'll make it through school.

I went to school today and actually just went to one class and then went home (on ny break, but I didn't go back after), it's hard because I was doing well, and I get antsy when I *do* go back because it's like, I missed so much and I don't want people to be like, "well wth are you doing here?" idk if that makes sense.

I'm going to try and do my makeup/hair tomorrow and put an effort into how I look, and hopefully that'll help. Thank you <3

@ fb lady, you need to upload the "makeup I did on other people" pics!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB-DN3w-QPc&feature=player_embedded#!


rewatching kais klog and in the begining of the video she shows her make up and ootd then when shes playing with bella she's wearing her pjs bottoms?? wtf does she dress up just for the cam and then gets in her pjs again?

Anonymous said...

holy fuck, SO much second hand embarrassment for kai with those gazillion photo albums that you just KNOW are all pics of her, bella, and/or maddy/davit kissing her while she looks at the camera. it made me want to look at my own facebook just to make sure i wasn't anywhere near that pathetic with my pics. and of course, i'm not, because no one is.

75% of the pics i've posted are from vacations (because real people travel the world when they can instead of hoarding cheap walmart shit), 10% are from going out (bar/party pics get really old really fast), 5% are family and pets, and the rest are just random shit.

how can 1 person be so self-obsessed and think it's ok? sorry kai, if all your pictures feature your face or your dog's (sometimes it's hard to tell the difference har har har) and they're all taken within a 50 foot radius of your bedroom, it's time to get a fucking life.

ugh sorry for the rant. kai's willful cluelessness is really getting to me lately. and not because i'm mooren :(

Anonymous said...

I think it was just filmed before she slapped her face full of makeup and dressed up to look at herself in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

Her skin would be a lot better if she didn't put rancid makeup on just to sit in her house all damn day. If you must, put it on just before your one trip out then remove it when you get home. Why you pile your face with shit when you sit at home 23 out of 24 hours of the day is beyond stupid.

wv: logic; something kai/mooreen/et all lack

Anonymous said...

How can she not go crazy sitting in her house all day having nothing to look forward to except sucking maddy and General Hospital.

Anonymous said...

she needs to take photos of herself, go on skype, and cam for old men in her room though!

Anonymous said...

So, Kai is gonna ignore her dermatologist - a professional that spent years and years in school - and is gonna listen to what the girl at the Clinique counter told her to do....a girl who is probably seasonal help and got a few hours of orientation?!!! Logic, Kai....GET SOME!

Anonymous said...

lmaoooo exactly. i'm sure the dermatologist told her to stop switching products every week and to let the differin and other topical treatments work before wanting new ones. but she never listened. then some clinique lady gives her new products and says she should stick to them for a whole year, so that kai will go back and buy more of the clinique stuff when she's done, and she's all OK! THE LADY TOLD ME TO!

Anonymous said...

When Kai is showing her tops, she looks pregnant!!! Like 5 months preggo! Kai WTF?!

Anonymous said...

7:35 lady, kai's retardedness/cluelessness has been getting to me lately too. it makes me so fucking mad >_<

Anonymous said...

any predictions for kai next year ?? she will be 22 lulz.

Anonymous said...

Madd will break up with Kailyn.

Anonymous said...

kai will get pregnant and have a shotgun wedding. then maddy will move in with kai and mama w and they'll live happily/pathetically ever after.

Anonymous said...

I seriously hope Kai can't get pregnant after her bortion. She would be the worst mother EVAR!!! For the love of God, I hope some doctor made her sterile....or hopefully the raging case of syphillis she has will do the trick.

Anonymous said...

i hope kai does get pregnant! the lulz would be endless!

Anonymous said...

I hope Kai never gets pregnant. You know her mom will raise the baby and since it's the first grandchild it will grow up 100x more spoiled than Kai. Kai will sit around and do nothing as usual.

Anonymous said...

In that pic someone posted a couple posts back of Mooren sitting at Keef's mom's house...she reminds me of a goomba from Mario Bros games.

Also, I'll bet that bush she's sporting on her head is the same as the bush she's sporting down below. Ewww! Even if Keef wanted to get near that, he would need some clippers to get to anything of importance.

And LOL at this simple bitch wanting us to believe that at the exact same time that Maddy and Kai were in bed recording Bella, she was in bed with Keef. I'll bet he has a twin bed that his fat ass hangs off of and I'll bet you had to bring a sleeping bag to sleep on his floor Mooren! Loser!

Anonymous said...

papa doesn't make enough money to support mama who spoils kai, AND spoil a baby. if kai gets pregnant that's it. i think even mama wilcher will force kai to grow up and take care of the baby, and no more walmart and seophra hauls for kai, all her hoard money is going to the baby. bella would probably have to go too.

Anonymous said...

yeah, and if kai gets married matty will be forced to marry her, so she'll be his problem, FINALLY! right lisa?

Anonymous said...

gets pregnant* sahrry

Anonymous said...

I'm more or less in the same position as Kai, in that I'm 20, have no job and live at home. I try and force myself to do certain things, but my social anxiety and just general anxiety in everyday life often put a stop to even going outside, it makes me feel like I'm nothing but a failure and a lazy fucker who is doing nothing with her life and nothing with the work I put into at school/half of college. Kailyn makes me feel like shit knowing I'm pretty much in the same boat as her, granted, I'm not clueless about my surroundings, the world, things in general. I help around the house, walk our dog, often cook and clean but I still feel like Kai. I've often looked up jobs/gone to the job center but nothing seems to jump out at me, and my crippling anxiety makes it so hard.
Help, pretty ladies?

Anonymous said...

aw, 837, i recommend DRUGS (rx, of course). looks like a lot of the pretty ladies here are already on a bunch of meds, and i too can attest that they can really make a dfference. sometimes it takes a while to figure out the right drug(s) and dosage(s), but i really do think they work. are you on anything now? have you or can you see a dr about it?

Anonymous said...

also, if you're really opposed to meds, i recommend exercise. yoga, cardio, anything. one of my bffs has awful anxiety and was on meds for a while, but decided to get off them and just do more exercise and he swears it's helped a lot.

Anonymous said...

I work now but I dropped out of college after my first semester and often feel really Kai-like, too. I started taking ADHD meds a few days ago (prescribed, from highschool) and they kind of get rid of my anxiety and the whole 'laziness' thing I feel all the time. I'm kind of in the same boat so I'm not really sure what to do to fix it all :/

Anonymous said...

People with poochy bellies should not buy those tops that have that elastic band at the bottom. Kai legit looks like she has a preggo belly in that ootd.

Anonymous said...

that's not the slouchy shirt though, it's kai's stomach. she legit has a baby bump. even flowy tops are tight on her and cling to her baby bump. she's gotten even FATTER and her stomach got bigger.

Anonymous said...

I'm not taking any medication, I told my Dr I didn't want any. I also have high OCD but more so personality disorder, so if I was to get medication, I'd become completely reliant on it and use it more than I should which I don't want. I have to be careful when drinking as I could quite possibly end up relying on the alcohol. I don't know, I'm messed up. I've always had high anxiety throughout my life, I was diagnosed like, 3 years ago when it started getting really bad.

Long story short; yes, I've seen a dr. No, I don't want medication.mo

Anonymous said...

It doesn't help that those jeans are super low rise too. She needs something with a mid-rise to contain that tummy. Or she should just give up already and buy the maternity jeans with the elastic.

Anonymous said...

does anyone here actually get cold sores as often as kai does? i think ive had maybe.. three in my entire life. do some people just get them more than others? or does kai really just suck that much dirty cock/cooch?

Anonymous said...

why don't you just open your curtains when you're doing your outfit of the days? or film somewhere with more light.
jlylove 6 hours ago

@jlylove it was raining today
ForeverKailyn 1 hour ago




.......... so?

Anonymous said...

kai's boots make her legs look like short, fat tree trunks.

Anonymous said...

kai needs to go into the ADULT section and buy pants. why is this fat bitch shoving herself into junior jeans? she's such a dumb bitch. and no, it's not normal to get cold sores as often as kai does. maybe once or twice a year, not every other week. she gets them year round too. she probably has herpes.

moar fail plz kthx said...

any of you pretty ladies excited for the season finale of American Horror Story?

Anonymous said...

i haven't had a cold sore in at least 4 years.
i bet kai still sucks maddy's dick with it. she has no idea it's the herp.

Anonymous said...

Thanks 8:44, I think I might try that. I try and get out as much as possible, even if it's just to get into the car and drop my sisters off at school. Even that is a task, being in the car (my mom had a bad car accident last year) causes my anxiety to flare up.
I should point out, the reason to my fear of being outside is because of something that happened to me about 6 years ago with a girl that lived/lives on my street who literally attacked me. I swear I'm waiting to be diagnosed with slight agoraphobia.

Anonymous said...

kai probably has sores on her pussy like the one on her lip. and the one time i got a cold sore it was a little bump and was just a bit paler than my skin. why are kai's big, disgusting, crusy, red and angry looking?

Anonymous said...

If Kai really is pregnant, I wonder how long it takes, or will take, either her or Mama Wilcher to realize that she's pregnant with a fetus not a thousand bacanators.

Anonymous said...

ew i just google image searched cold sores. kai is going to be those bad aggressive cases where her mouth is surrounded by red crusty sores.

Anonymous said...

honestly, i can see kai getting up to 4-5 months pregnant before realizing it.

I'M ON DA PILL I'M NOT PREGNET! I'M JUST GAININ' SUM WEIGHT I'LL GO ON A DIET! I GOT SICK DIS MORNIN IT'S JUST ONE'UH DOES DAYS! I FELT SOMETHIN' IN ME KICK, I'M THUPER GASSY!

Anonymous said...

kai is going to end up on "i didn't know i was pregnant"

Anonymous said...

I was down Madd's and shat out a baby, I'm a mom now =] What kind of stuff do you like to buy for youuurr baby I'd lahv to kno

Anonymous said...

Kai wouldn't say shat, she's a a ~~good girl~~ on her youtube.

Anonymous said...

kai will vanish for like a month then pop back up with a baby.

THO I HAD A BABY! SHE'S THUPER KAYOOOT I NAMED HER BELLA! I GOT RID OF MY DOG BELLA CUZ I HAVE A BABY NOW! WHAT ARE YOU GETTIN YOUR BABIES FOR CHRISTMAS? LET ME KNOW!

Anonymous said...

NIGGER

Anonymous said...

omg 9:06 i'm dyyyyyyyying @ "I NAMED HER BELLA! I GOT RID OF MY DOG BELLA CUZ I HAVE A BABY NOW!" so good.

Anonymous said...

kai would so leave her baby on a church doorstep if it was a boy. there is no way princess kai is raising a boy! she needs a girl to treat like a doll and buy her makeup and beauty products!

Anonymous said...

true. she can't name a boy bella, and that's a big problem.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! I'm excited for AHS & watching right now! Thank goodness for satellite cuz I get to watch it early. :)

Anonymous said...

damn, do any of you guys buy julep polishes? their mystery boxes look pretty sweet.
they had a sale for $20 and the minimum people are getting are 3 polishes, a crystal file, a hand cream and a hand scrub.

Anonymous said...

8:49 Personally I say give the meds a try. I know what its like to have severe OCD, I mean, I had multiple rituals a day, and I felt stuck. I was the lady a couple comments ago talking about meds and I think coupling that with cognitive behavioral therapy has done wonders. Like I said earlier if you're on the right dosage/type its not going to affect your personality. You're not gonna be a "zombie". As far as I know there aren't any addiction problems with it, but withdrawals can suck. I take a SSRI everyday and if I need it I have a prescription to Ativan (an anti-anxiety) for when I have a panic attack. If you wanted to try therapy first and give that a try and you might not even need a lot of meds but its nothing to be afraid of. It can really make a difference in your quality of life <3

Anonymous said...

your carpet is soooo stained! gross :(

21starsnrockets 1 day ago


@21starsnrockets God forbid someone have an effing stain on their carpet. STFU. You probably smell like shit.

ilovelongdo 21 hours ago

@21starsnrockets I didn't see any stains. What your seeing is just probably the shadowing of the carpet from the direction it lays. Even if it was stained who are you to point it out?

shimmerinE007 23 hours ago


@21starsnrockets You're an idiot. You obviously know nothing about carpet. It's not stained. It's the kind of fiber it is, especially in lighter colored carpets. You can notice footprints or anything on that kind of carpet. And after you vacuum, you get the little lines everywhere.

mandynjut 1 day ago


@21starsnrockets It's really not. Needed to find something bad to say, nice try though.

Synth 1 day ago


i just... cant with kai stans. smfh

Anonymous said...

Thank you 9:20, I think in the new year I'm really going to kick myself to try and do something about it. Thanks for your help, I really really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

yes, the fiber created a giant black blob on her carpet... totes the same as the lines created by a vacuum!

Anonymous said...

9:19 i ordered one of those! you just made me excited.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzwyHRZaG1Q&list=UUgIcDQU8zsQeaVB0aR4VBRQ&index=10&feature=plcp

Anonymous said...

9:23 lost it at "You obviously know nothing about carpet."

Anonymous said...

this girl is such an asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_jREHTPY4&list=UUF2oW5-MO8dB6ul9WH9xi0A&index=1&feature=plcp

Anonymous said...

lmfao jesus christ why would maureen upload that?

i think my 6 month old niece could do better

Anonymous said...

lmao, that was such a kai comment. U DONT NO CARPETS

Anonymous said...

Oh! ME! I'm excited for American Horror Story! I have to wait until my bf comes home to watch it tho! And I hope nothing happens to Tate..he is sexy.

Anonymous said...

ha.

http://evanpeterssexualfrustration.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

No problem 9:23 :)

Anonymous said...

NEW KAI KLOG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3A9vLninIM&feature=share

Anonymous said...

Oh she's on a roll with these klogs and that cereal! Favorite juice? Let her know!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO the frosted flakes AGAIN! but today she decided to eat in the sunflower kitchen, featuring white roses! :O

Anonymous said...

LMAO SHE HAD TO PAUSE TO PULL HER SHIRT DOWN AND FIX HERSELF TO MAKE SURE SHE'S PRESENTABLE BEFORE SHOWING OFF HER OUTFIT

Anonymous said...

lmao the title. cookies, matt, rainy day. bitch, you eat too many cookies.

Anonymous said...

omg she drinks water out of a paper cup with a straw IN HER OWN HOME. i can't take it anymore. djfhgfjksdghdfjkghfdjkghdfkjghdjfkghdkjshf

Anonymous said...

That Almay foundation looks fucking jank.

Anonymous said...

I DONT HAVE ANY JUICE I WITH I HAD THUM JUITH =[ LET ME NO UR FAV JUITH!

Anonymous said...

of ffs kai already booked an appointment for her jail nails

Anonymous said...

i feel like kai talked about that same goddamn clinique foundation in the skinconepuh video and IT DIDN'T MATCH HER SKINTONE COMPLETELY. fucking retarded fuck.

Anonymous said...

god damn, the first 5 minutes of all of her videos are always the same. soggy cereal, her gross makeup table and her fug owfit of the day.

Anonymous said...

Getting her wisdom teeth out just like Madd!

Anonymous said...

ew her naked palette looks like it's been chewed up by bella. so fucking nast.

Anonymous said...

LMAO IRL. ICK-A-BOO-ICK-A-BOD... *frustrated* SOMETHIN!

Anonymous said...

Oh ffs making a video about uploading another video.

Anonymous said...

kai is gonna PRAY FOR MADD!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that Clinique lady was able to get Kai to buy shade 02. Kai must have been inwardly raging about not being an 01.

Anonymous said...

9:50 ROFL I was just at that part and started loling irl. shes so fucking illiterate

Anonymous said...

MAY GOD BLESS HIM AS HE... HEALS!

Anonymous said...

I DUNNO IF YOU GUISE ASKED BUT I USE THONY VEGATH TO EDIT MAH VIDEOTH BUT IT COTHSTH MONEY!

Anonymous said...

she's plucking more than usual in this klog

Anonymous said...

Wow at how retarded her voice gets when she's around Madd.

Anonymous said...

oh noes, she won't see him for a few days! god forbid!

Anonymous said...

When she's showing her makeup, it sounds like she's ripping a massive fart.

Anonymous said...

are you here, sims lady?

-fanfiction lady aka daddy

Anonymous said...

if kai wasn't retarded, she could've gotten it for free. i downloaded sony vegas 11 yesterday through a torrent. it annoys me that she doesn't even do anything with it other than putting clips together.

Anonymous said...

lulz granny wilcher baked kai cookies.

Anonymous said...

and of courth around tha holidays, u have to eat THUM desserts u cant just eat all healthy food =] - kailyn wilcher, 21

Anonymous said...

fuckin gorilla laugh @ 11:02 OH MY GODDDD

Anonymous said...

LMAOOO! Her background WOULD be one of her and madd with her admiring herself while he shows her affection

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE AROUND DA HOLIDAYS YOU HAVE TO EAT SOME DESSERTS! YOU CAN'T EAT ALL HEALTHY FOOD! ALL THE GOOD FOOD IS COMING UP! ALL THE SWEETS AND DESSERS! YOU HAVE TO GO OFF YOUR DIET A LITTLE BIT!

oh my god kai shut your fat mouth! you aren't even on any diet now, and just because it's christmas doesn't mean you have to stuff your mouth with cookies. you're fat enough.

Anonymous said...

LOL MORE COOKIES. OMG KAI.

Anonymous said...

lmao matt makes an appearance! maureen is going to rage!

Anonymous said...

Of course, she mentions Matt and his wisdom teeth and then goes on a rant about herself.

Anonymous said...

why has kai had to get so many adult teeth pulled? is it just because her mouth is so fucked up, or did she let them ROT? christ, the wilchers have prob spent more $$$ on kai's mouth than most people do for a college education.

Anonymous said...

kai is so uppity. U DONT NO WHERE DAT IS *gorilla laugh*. you can't even drive and you mama doesn't take you more than 20 minutes away kai, stfu.

Anonymous said...

frosted flakes, cookies, fast food, starbucks frap all in one day....

Anonymous said...

Jesus, how much a year is Mama Wilcher throwing away on disposable dishes and cups? Who the hell drinks from a plastic cup in their own house?

Anonymous said...

omfg kai legit mumbles and gets an even worse lisp and doesn't enunciate at all and talks in a higher voice around matt. she sounds like a monkey.

Anonymous said...

WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DOG TAKING A PISS.

Anonymous said...

WHY DID WE HAVE TO SEE BELLA TAKING A SHIT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, KAI?!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE kai knows EXACTLY where chick-fil-a is and all the other restaurants lolol

Anonymous said...

She can't talk at all around him, and her gorilla laugh fucking scares me.And of course they're driving to get food...what diet Kai?

Anonymous said...

what the fuck kind of WHAT ARE YOU DOING was that!? it was a high pitched WHAYADIN?!

Anonymous said...

As dumb as Madd is, he is so much more tolerable to see in videos than Davit ever was.

Anonymous said...

kai and matty driving for dinner, do you think kai brought something back for poor mama wilcher? of course not.

Anonymous said...

STARBUCKS!!

Anonymous said...

i honestly can't listen to her talk when she's with madd. it sounds like she has SO MUCH spit in her mouth.

Anonymous said...

Those cookies Madd made actually look pretty good :-/

Anonymous said...

What the fuck was up with the end of the vid? It was cut half way of what she was screaming and then ended abruptly. Did she seriously throw that short clip of that starbucks drink to make her video seem longer and make it seem like she did more in the day? Like shes such a busy booie socialite? jfc

Anonymous said...

you can probably find them with the rest of the pre-packaged cookies at the grocery store

Anonymous said...

lol instead of going to an actual starbucks all kai gets is prepackaged drinks from convenience stores.

Anonymous said...

i hate to admit it but kai and matt are actually a good couple. i hope she only acts like a hyper baboon who can't speak on camera, and not every time she's around him.

Anonymous said...

hahaha mooren is tweeting but no one cares because we're all watching the latest klog. SORRY MOOREN, YOU LOSE.

Anonymous said...

lol what fucking diet is kai on? look at all the shit she ate in one day. and lmao at her knowing where all the restaurants are, what they're near, and how to get there. her and mama obviously go frequently.

Anonymous said...

Kai needs to upload more klogs so that we can finally forget Mooren even exists, and then Mooren would probably explode.

Anonymous said...

Why does Kai have to lock the leash when Bella is just on the porch? I cringe whenever I hear her straining against the lock.

Anonymous said...

please stop mentioning her. we're blessed with klogs! stick to that please.

Anonymous said...

this was one of the best klogs. nothing will ever top klog 1 and 2 though.

Anonymous said...

New klogs are great, but you are right, nothing will top the opening shot of the cream cheese breakfast "diet" klog, and the "party" klog.

Anonymous said...

yes, who cares if that stupid ape is tweeting. no one GAF anymore. maybe she'll finally go away.

no one C&P her tweets or mention her anymore tonight. she'll make an appearance begging for attention like always

Anonymous said...

MTE the sound of the leesha being locked and retracting made me cringe too. bella is on the god damn porch, why is she tugging her and locking it? and the wilcher house looks like a dilapidated mess the more kai shows it. why were there a bunch of cords in the front? and it's literally just white carpets and bare white walls with old wooden furniture in it in every room, except for kai's of course.

Anonymous said...

Godammnit Kai, if you have to pull your shirt down every 5 seconds, that should be a clue that it's too small and a bad style for you.

Anonymous said...

I really don't give a fuck. My blog, my rules.

Anonymous said...

lol what? of the leesha?

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER NEW KAI VIDEO!

http://youtu.be/lblydn6iN7U


seriously she-who-shall-not-be-named can fuck off. i'm sick of hearing about her. just ignore her. kai is delivering! pure lulz for christmas!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, there is more than enough room between the porch and the street for Bella to walk the full length of the leash. Kai sounded put out that she even had to take her outside.

Anonymous said...

you could tell kai's pants were way too tight and so was that "flowy" top. when she got up to show her OOTD you can see her in the mirror pulling on the back of her pants to pull them over her ass, and she left the camera on her closet for a good 30 seconds to adjust her shirt. if you have to rearrange your clothes just because you got up then they clearly do not fit.

Anonymous said...

omg that new video. i can't even. kai wants cute girly clothes so she shops in the juniors, even though she's way too fat for that.

Anonymous said...

Those Wet Seal jeans were bad enough to begin with, but she's probably gained 10-15 lbs since she first got them.

Anonymous said...

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS OBESE HEIFER SHOPPING IN THE JUNIORS SECTION? FFS

Anonymous said...

2 baby teeth + 4 adult teeth = 7!

Anonymous said...

Because it's too confusing to translate her juniors size into women's. Apparently in Kai land, a junior size 13 = women size 10.

Anonymous said...

"my thtomach and my thides are my problem areas where i gain weight IF I GAIN ANY WEIGHT AT ALL" =]

love how she had to make it clear that she DOESN'T and HASN'T gained weight lol

Anonymous said...

She still shops in the junior section because she doesn't have a style or any direction when it comes to looking for clothing elsewhere. She buys the trendiest shit possible, generally geared towards 12-17 year olds, of course everything else in the "woman's" section of stores is going to look old ladyish.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ her "breaking" her diet for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe she's been shopping the juniors section this whole time. like.... she is 21!!!!!!!!!!!! people stop shopping the juniors section when they're like 14. like why does she want immature miley cyrus clothes? ESPECIALLY when she's fat and nothing fits her properly? i seriously can not. everywhere has nice "adult" clothes, and in plus sizes too! is she that retarded and scared to seem ADULT?

Anonymous said...

Check out the petite sections...make it easier to transition from juniors :) and theres no shame still getting pieces in the juniors section. Its about what looks good and more importantly makes you feel good :)
Missamygray 2 minutes ago


lmao. no, stop. please don't encourage her

Anonymous said...

I was shocked to learn she still shopped in the juniors section when she made that klog about the Kohl's jeans

Anonymous said...

lol irl at ~HER~. she is so desperate for attention. and i'm not talking about kai =]

Anonymous said...

Omg, if she buys those Elle skinny jeans I will die. If Kai gains another 100 lbs, she's still going to be buying skinny jeans.

Anonymous said...

Ladies, check out the nigger's new tweet. Don't respond to it or copy and paste it here.

but just look at it. she's totes lurking the blog and seeing that we arent talking about her. then she tweets what she did for attention.

ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS SHE DID IT TO RILE US UP

Anonymous said...

i just checked and cackled. she is so fucking desperate and hungry for attention. of course she'd bring that up since everyone is ignoring her. ffs. she's probably raging at kai's klog, and raging even harder at everyone talking about it.

Anonymous said...

Do not speak its name, you give it power!

Anonymous said...

The "Frapuccino" at the end of the vid was as random as the "tacoooo," but not as funny :-(

Anonymous said...

well this just proved what IT wants. it does shit on purpose for attention. time to ignore it completely. it needs to fuck off.

Anonymous said...

lol she isn't giving up either. she's still going. this is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Let her whine over Madd in the comfort of her own trailer goddamnit

Anonymous said...

It puts the rants on the twitter...it seeks the attention from the blog.

Anonymous said...

LMAO I'M SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW? LMAO IRL. SHE'S SO FUCKING STUPID. THANKS FOR PROVING YOU LURK MAUREEN! AND THAT YOU'RE SITTING THERE WATCHING KAI'S VLOG ANALYZING EVERYTHING! DUMB NIGGER! IT KILLS YOU WHEN KAI GETS MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU, DOESN'T IT?

Anonymous said...

LOL. so attention hungry. keep trying

Anonymous said...

i'm so going to watch klogs on repeat all night long just to drive up her views. LOVE YOU, KAIKAI!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAAHAH! WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT VEINS IN KEEF AND MADD'S PENIS?! THE FUCK?!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thumbing each of those suckers up so she keeps them coming.

Anonymous said...

gagging at the thought of Keef's tiny chode penis

Anonymous said...

STOP talking about it. Jfc guise it's not that hard. it's only talking about those things to get attention. and youre giving it to it

If kai transitions into women's jeans, what size do you think she'll wear? lol I'm thinking a 16 or 18 for sure. lmao @ someone telling her to look in women's petites!

Anonymous said...

what the fuck does she want? we finally do what she wants and leave her alone, but she runs to twitter to make the most attention seeking tweets ever to get people to talk about her. fuck off maureen. you won! you got what you wanted! we'll leave you alone from now on! bye, have a nice life with keith! =]

Anonymous said...

kaikai has my heart forever. she and maddy are so fucking cute together. i'm so glad they found each other.

wv: obsions. the first thing i thought of when i read my wv was OBESION -- pronounced OBESE-EEON (rhymes with onision). i'm thinking keef and she who will not be named are the next shiloh and onision. SERIOUS INTERNET CELEBRITIES.

Anonymous said...

i always thumbs up klogs. i don't know why so of you dumb bitches thumbs it down. WE WANT MORE KLOGS!

Anonymous said...

Jesus, she is really pulling out all the stops to get our attention tonight.

Anonymous said...

"I don't wear contacts and never have. I know my eyes look a different color some pics, but that happens with a lot of people!"

Anonymous said...

i agree. matt and kai are the CUTEST couple ever! they are absolutely PERFECT for each other! they're soul mates! i hope kai and matt get married in 2012!

Anonymous said...

klogs make me sooooo happy. can we petition google to let kai have adsense back? i really think she deserves it for providing us with such quality entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Kai is definitely at least a 16. Her stomach is huge. Last year she was probably just verging on a 14.

Anonymous said...

if kai did klogs with stylehaul i would have been against taking it away from her.

lol is stylehaul even still around? i haven't heard from those losers since the kalel drama.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I would gladly click an ad or two for the lulz she is providing.

Anonymous said...

10:39 they are already 'ngaged ;) their wedding will be next year! but before winter so kai doesn't get anymore cold sores for the wedding!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4510   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...