Saturday, July 28, 2012

New post

<3

1,085 comments:

1 – 200 of 1085   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!! this is for james franco

Anonymous said...

I FUCKING LOVE JAMES FRANCO.

Anonymous said...

What are my gorgeous girls up to today?

Anonymous said...

guise, kai had a sad day yesterday because she checked her po box and it was empty :(. we should all send her prezints ASAP so she won't be sad anymore.

Anonymous said...

Kailyn ‏@ForeverKailynx
@xojessicaxoxo I wasn't shopping then I was home and just having a sad day

the fuck?

Anonymous said...

she was sad because she wasn't out shopping, duh =[

Anonymous said...

bbgurl didn't get the preeeeetty things at kohl's. mama said NO!

Anonymous said...

you dummies, this is what happened yesterday: kai made mama drive her to the post office to check her po box, but when it was empty kai threw a temper tantrum and lisa took her on a special shopping trip to make her feel better. unfortunately, all the j-lo purses in the world couldn't help kai shake the sadness :(.

Anonymous said...

lol that probably is what happened. something (probably checking the po box) mad baby kaka sad, then mama took her baby out for shopping to cheer her up.

Anonymous said...

jfc the whole last 2 pages on the other post were nothing but rage. some of you ladies really need to learn when it's past your bedtimes and gtfo the blog already.

Anonymous said...

fail troll can fuck off. stop maxxing out the comments you fat fuck.

Anonymous said...

i don't want the blawg to be like gg but ffs, she sat there all night and filled two entire pages about smellen and lilkaikaiz. delete them when it gets to that point.

Anonymous said...

this is a new post stop bringing it back up

Anonymous said...

go fuck yourself. a new post isn't going to stop you from spamming about smellen and lilkaikaiz.

Anonymous said...

oh, ok. hi fail troll. did you just wake up?

Anonymous said...

jfc don't even acknowledge fail troll. eventually she'll get sick of arguing with herself if no one else joins in.

Anonymous said...

I watched one fucking video in Spanish and now every single ad is in Spanish -___-

Anonymous said...

holy shit the blog last night.. some of you pretty ladies are slower than kai

Anonymous said...

a sad day ? lol.


She probably did get upset that her po box was empty.

Anonymous said...

@ForeverKailynx well today's a new day! Hope it's better!

@xojessicaxoxo it will be its a nice sunny day will go in my pool

Anonymous said...

i don't think kai knows what a real sad day is. i think that her not getting her way is considered a sad day to her. i don't think she's smart enough to be able to recognize the difference between a legit sad thing and not getting her way.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think mama refused to take her shopping until she threw a tantrum. kai has the easiest life in the world.

Anonymous said...

Matt probably went back to mooren

Anonymous said...

Well Kai did say Mama Wilcher had twitter. She probably tweeted that just for Mama to see and feel bad. And of course Kai got her shopping trip right after.

Anonymous said...

How many mods are there? Does it really take that much effort to write an actual blog post with content? Sure we're gonna end up talking about Kai's first world problems anyway, but can't we have a Bunny post with everything lulzy listed? It's a pain in the ass having to trawl through fail trolls schizophrenic ramblings.

Anonymous said...

ugh are all the gurus doing back to school giveways ?

Tracy and Stefanie ‏@11thGorgeous

Back to school GIVEAWAY video will be up Sunday!! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates!! ;) http://instagr.am/p/Nj0XiHrlVA/

Anonymous said...

there's 5 mods if you include moar fail plz kthx as one. none of them want to write a post. the last post was written by an anon pretty lady. moar fail plz kthx (who was supposedly leaving) "wrote" this one so we could continue with the comments. i think adding in new mods was a big mistake. ppl don't like change and the blog has certainly expressed that in excess.

Rugget Warehouse said...

2 many modz

Anonymous said...

we need someone who's willing to write posts.

Anonymous said...

new video with gloria's creepy ginger boyfriend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkZiaYQxlw

Anonymous said...

we won't get someone who is willing to write posts because they won't trust anyone.

Anonymous said...

the last post wasn't all me dummyz it was lilkaikaiz or another troll that sometimes trolls with or against me.

Anonymous said...

Grav3yardgirl
yes, evidently i left a giant tag on my pants. *har har har* haven't any of you guys ever done that? IF YOU SAY NO YOU'RE LYING AND OR A PERFECT HUMAN BEING. i have the mental focus of an eggplant. but seriously LOL at people trying to make some big giant conspiracy theory about it in the comments. i have multiple pictures of myself wearing them on instagram. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT ANYTHING, much less something so infantile & petty? earth, what is it? gravity, is it real? <------ disclaimer- all said in a joking manner, not trying to sound bitchy- JUST INCASE I NEED TO CLARIFY ONE MORE THING. (high five to seasoned swampies who left fun & insightful comments for me to read)

Anonymous said...

her fat face all squished up when he kissed her lol

Anonymous said...

james franco is an ugly pretentious dick

Anonymous said...

why the fuck would she leave a giant ass tag on her leggings if she had worn them already? that makes absolutely no sense. maybe she filmed that vid before she wore them, but i seriously doubt that. i don't see how anyone could forget a huge tag like that, even if they do have the "mental focus of an eggplant." that shit would stab her bony ass so much.


http://i50.tinypic.com/34rx95j.jpg

Anonymous said...

gross. why does she turn the camera when he kisses her? just pull a madd and give him the green card already, gloria.

Anonymous said...

bunny begged black milk to send her those leggings. she said a few weeks ago that she wanted the cathedral print leggings and now she's hauling them with a few other things they sent her for free.

Anonymous said...

i think all of the black milk leggings are cheap and tacky looking. if i'm going to pay nearly $80 for a piece of clothing it better look nice and be wearable more than 75% of the time.

Anonymous said...

i'm the pretty lady that wrote the fathurst post. if you guys *really* want a bunny post, i could probably do one later this week after exams.

Anonymous said...

the prints are really pretty but not for leggings... i would never wear those out or pay $80 for them. i really like the skeleton bone leggings but i mean, the only appropriate time to wear those would be halloween.

Anonymous said...

god i cannot wait until fall. favorite time of year for sure! the weather, atmosphere, halloween!!! god i get soooo giddly like kai does with summer.

Anonymous said...

lilkaikaiz is fail troll. notice how she did not deleted the SPAM this time? hmm?

Anonymous said...

me too bb, i lahhhhhhv fall.

Anonymous said...

you would've bitched at her if she had deleted it.

Anonymous said...

No1curr about fail trol, lilkaikaiz and smellen. Get the fuck over it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/bunnyxgaga

Anonymous said...

http://s760.photobucket.com/profile/bunnyXgaga

Anonymous said...

she deleted all the vids on bunnyxgaga recently. they were mostly just poem readings. the poems were kinda dark and morbid.

and i can't wait for fall either. i hate summer. it's so blah and hot. it seems nothing really happens during the summer.

Anonymous said...

Lmao MADD PAINTED A PITCHUR
FOREVER IN LUV!

How old are you two, 12?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDTJzwsvwZw&t=01m03s

"These aren't BlackMilk. I've considered buying several different products from BlackMilk but every single time I get to the checkout, I realize that their prices are a greek tragedy. Like they make angels weep. Like I just cannot pay $98 for like, some polyester stretch leggings."

Anonymous said...

laying in my pool
madd painted a pitchur
mushroom soup yummy my favorite


LIFE ITH THO HARD

Anonymous said...

i still don't get how or why she eats mushroom soup...alone. i've only ever used it in a casserole.

Anonymous said...

oh, it's that cream of mushroom stuff? ew.

Anonymous said...

maybe she ran out of mushroom soup ;|

http://twitter.com/ForeverKailynx/statuses/200301014140715008

Anonymous said...

DNW to watch gloria make out with the creepy ginger

Anonymous said...

that's not even making out. they kiss like an old married couple that hasn't had sex in 15 years.

Anonymous said...

Goddamn Gloria is so fucking disgusting. Dat nasty fat and flat face, how can anyone kiss that?
Vomit.

Anonymous said...

http://www.gurugossip.net/t13025p750-lovelylavenderwhip

Anonymous said...

why is there so much shit on gloria's back porch jfc

Anonymous said...

she's mexipino. her entire extended family probably lives in her yard.

Anonymous said...

Bitch probably lives her parents. Asian families hoard all sorts of nasty shit.

Anonymous said...

How do you guys think it's going to end (gloria & the scottish guy)?

Anonymous said...

Did kaluls rainbow hair turn out good? didnt hear anyone comment?

Did anyone order from brandy melville their shipping rates are retarded a hell. they have 4 dollar rings and 14 dollar shipping

Anonymous said...

ew llw is like 300lbs

Anonymous said...

I feel like he's conducting some kind of social experiment with him being a psychology major and all lulz.

Anonymous said...

yeah, their shipping is ridiculous. there's a BM store in my city so i just buy offline.

Anonymous said...

http://instagram.com/p/No4PHMCtkN/

lul her kissy faces always end up looking like shes spitting snuff

Anonymous said...

On Gloria's vid:

I dont know if this is to personal but have you GUYS HAD SEX YET! ~~ :)

magicswaper 12 hours ago

Derp sed he doesnt believe in sex before marriage so i think its a no Lol xD

Dilpreet Kaur in reply to magicswaper 12 hours ago


He's totes trolling and/or gay.

Anonymous said...

BM is 25 miles away from me ;|

Anonymous said...

why did matt draw himself looking like edward cullen?

Anonymous said...

http://instagram.com/p/No4PHMCtkN/

looks like it reads "forever in lol"

Anonymous said...

Dying at madd's painting...forever in lahvv

Anonymous said...

omfg

moar has liek 5 mods and still had to log on today to make a new post for us to comment which probably took 2 seconds. Get rid of your fat ass, lazy ass, sorry ass mods, moar.

Anonymous said...

right? like i get that moar is busy, but why can't the new mods make posts? it's ridiculous a pretty lad had to do it last time.

Anonymous said...

why did matt draw himself looking like edward cullen?

lmfao. pasty and all..

Anonymous said...

wtf is going in with my internet? it's average is dowload 5 mpbs and now it's 0.5 mpbs and 240p on youtube can't even play! so pissed.

Anonymous said...

so wait wtf is going on? llw's cousint she fucked is a sex offender so she went on gg raging at them? where's the picture of him i need to see this shit

Anonymous said...

ikr. these mods are pathetic! especially lilkaikaiz. she had the time to stay on for HOURS deleting posts but can't make a new post? fuck outta here

Anonymous said...

it was supposedly her cousint "kassandra" but she has the exact same IP address as LLW. i'm trying to catch up but her posts are so fucking hard to read. she types like 5 paragraphs with no punctuation. and she keeps lying and changing her story when they call her out. idek.

Anonymous said...

Haha Kassandra did mention this our first encounter I didn't know we were related I was introduced to him as a family friend than one night we were fooling around again in his grandpa's back yard sitting outside drinking beers (I know this sounds pathetic) and his Grandpa asked me if I was having fun with my cousin. Yea I wasn't expecting those words and I think I was already beyond attracted to Josh that I pushed that in the back of my mind plus its so far down the line I don't even know if we can really be considered cousins his mother is my moms first cousin making his mom my 2nd cousin making him a 3rd cousin still a cousin in some peoples eyes. I think they attraction is still there he does check me out at family gatherings and tends to radiate towards me I know I said I would have another fling Im to invested in my relationship to do so we joke around about it especially after it got out in the family. I told Scott a little over a year ago and all emotion drained out of his face he did not take me seriously one bit and I told him the next morning I wasn't lying about what I had told him the night before so he asked about it I told him about it and he cuts Josh's hair and he doesn't let Josh live it down I feel kinda bad but its a big joke among the family because my brother did it with Joshs mom and we have cousins that are far enough down the line that are married to each other I have 2 set of cousins that are married both I believe are cousins by marriage Im unsure I don't go up and ask them so is your spouse by blood and I haven't researched it and don't care to I really don't want to know. Its on my mothers side my fathers side is way different they are from West Virginia to but we don't have cousins sleeping with cousins or married to cousins on that side.



jfc

Anonymous said...

" I have 2 set of cousins that are married both I believe are cousins by marriage Im unsure I don't go up and ask them so is your spouse by blood and I haven't researched it and don't care to I really don't want to know."


ffs this isn't normal! could you imagine marrying your cousint and then going to a family get-together? holy fuck how twisted and disgusting

Anonymous said...

nvm, she admitted that her cousint posts were her after.

Anonymous said...

"Oh and for shits and giggles... I was so angry I contacted ForeverKailyn in hopes of having someone to confide in that could understand all she did was tell me her story and she kinda blew be oh like pff I'm married now I'm not that person anymore. I'm not trying to hate on her for it but I really did expect her to be a little more compassionate gee I can't set my hopes high can I LOL "



LMAO WUT

Anonymous said...

was trying to find the beginning of all this on gg and someone posted this:

http://youtu.be/PVCfN0nuufk


i'm gonna go barf now

Anonymous said...

http://www.gurugossip.net/t13025p875-lovelylavenderwhip

she posted the messages kai sent her too

Anonymous said...

lmfao omg. idk why this made me think of kimmi

http://memewhore.tumblr.com/post/28223585011/boobs-and-champagne-the-classy-panda

Anonymous said...

i love how kai only ever mentions the cell phone story but never her camming or any of the other 10 scandals she's had.

Anonymous said...

lmfao omg. idk why this made me think of kimmi

http://memewhore.tumblr.com/post/28223585011/boobs-and-champagne-the-classy-panda

Anonymous said...

"I'm married now to a wonderful guy! I never leave comments on those hate sites or make accounts....Have you subscribed to me?"


I don't even. She's confiding in Kai and this fat bitch still pushes her Youtube channel. This is why you have no friends, Kai. Srsly.

Anonymous said...

"I never did subscribe to her thats pry why she didn't message me back"

"time to wind down before I go to bed Im sitting here watching foreverkailyn videos lol."

ic... even she finds kai lulzy.

Anonymous said...

aw man, i wish we did a post on llw before she took her sexcapade blog down. then someone could have linked it to her and we could watch her rage. she thinks gg is full of ~bullies~ ..she'd fucking cry if she came in here

Anonymous said...

I watched so much ForeverKailyn crap the other day about her and is it Davit or David and read about the Moreen stuff etc... I'm not going to come on here judge her though thats not fair for me to do that when I was on you guys for doing it to me it I would be a hypocrite if I did so but I won't like Ive gotten a lot of laughs and though thats @#$%^ up way to many times watching these videos.

Anonymous said...

wait they keep mentioning scott on gg... is scott the guy in that whale yt link someone posted?

da fuq is going on?!

Anonymous said...

scott is her boyfriend. the guy she was sleeping with when she was underage.

Anonymous said...

ew i think that is him then

Anonymous said...

fuck those gg bitches. they found sex offender records or something on one of the guys/family members she was fucking and they don't post them go fucking figure.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9gSuq0sHk

it's not him lulz. but holy mother of fuck, the related videos.

Anonymous said...

@6:08

OMG POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SO BAD EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO FIND

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBlcGDnYrc


WUT THE FUCK IFJOSIJGR;

Anonymous said...

it's gg though. they block out usernames even though all you have to do is go to the page they're talking about and look who said it yourself. they're legit dumb as hayle.

Anonymous said...

http://tehpwnerer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mershedperderder.jpg

i so wish kai would do this challenge. she probably could do it without laughing because she wouldnt get it

Anonymous said...

future kai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VtYe4lZ7I

Anonymous said...

i can't even bother trying to look for whichever sex offender/cousint she's sleeping with because the entire story is sf confusing and a lot of tl;dr over at gg

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7yeSX6JsM

o.. he gained it all back? damn.

Anonymous said...

Damn... I think they got rid of the "hate blog" towards Fat Taylor.

Anonymous said...

it was suspended =[

Anonymous said...

Gawd!! I want to fuck Ryan Lochte!!

Anonymous said...

there are so many olympians i would fuck TBH. athletes...mmm.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who llw is - I just started reading some of the stuff posted above and she sent Kai a message about snorting pills off of a drug dealer's cock??!! Wha??!!! Who puts that on a blog? She sounds like a $2 hooker!!!

Anonymous said...

chris powell mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

llw is a fat, white trash inbred whore. she will always be like that. i don't even know why she's trying to hide it.

Anonymous said...

http://youtu.be/WPhS07K8vyY

there's kalel's rainbow hair for the pretty lady who asked. it doesn't look horrible, but i think she's trying to hard to be different.

Anonymous said...

Do any of you ladies watch littleballadeer? Supposedly she and LLW are "friends" but I enjoy her vids. She's pretty intense though. She has like 150 pages of reviews on the Bath and Body Works website and she hauls B&BW like no other.

I was watching a LLW video for lulz where she shows off her presents from littleballadeer and someone raged and called littleballadeer cheap because she sent LLW sale items and then called her a "California trash bag" lmao.

Anonymous said...

gg lahvs LLW now because she came on their forum and defended herself. sahhry, she's still gross and has serious issues.

Anonymous said...

oh wow i remember that david fatty guy. watching him now, he kind of reminds me of casey lulz

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/davidelmoresmith

he's trying to loose it all again. he's 500 something pounds rn and still more physically active than kai.

Anonymous said...

who needs that much b&bw stuff? that's worse than those crazy couponing bitches. at least some of the stuff the coupon ladies get will be useful (toilet paper, toothbrushes, even fucking mustard!)

Anonymous said...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/25658_1011596229249_1766542_n.jpg

ewwwwwww!!!! i wouldn't be his girlfriend either.

Anonymous said...

omfg he gained all his weight back because females were giving him a lot of attention what the fucking fuck?! and lulz @ him living in the same state as me, maybe if i go hiking enough i can see the obese blob waddling up the mountain

Anonymous said...

People who hoard B&BW like crazy are the smelly fat asses. Try showering.

Anonymous said...

he was pretty handsome at his lowest weight ngl but i still wouldn't date him because he's obviously gonna be a yoyo-er his entire life, and an extreme one at that

Anonymous said...

march:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/425594_2522784888021_396722329_n.jpg


july:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/311542_3033500375589_520247488_n.jpg


what.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZzGZBRWqfAQ#t=172s


why does this girl never wear appropriate clothing? her tits are always out and she's so obese it's not cute.

Anonymous said...

how does a person gain THAT much weight in less than 6 months? i just don't see how that's humanly possible, but i guess it is.

Anonymous said...

i don't understand how he gained it back. he went through all of that work to lose it and gained it back just as fast. if my clothes started getting tight again, i'd take it as a sign to workout or clean up my diet...

Anonymous said...

not even that he put so much work into losing it all, but he went through like 4 skin removing procedures. aren't those surgeries like super gnarly? like jfc idgi, how can you just not care that much?

Anonymous said...

yeah, a lot of people were pissed because so much money went into his surgeries. he got his teeth done too apparently since they were trying to make him look perfect for the press.

Anonymous said...

When I see Kalel's hair all I can think of are those tie-dye Fruit Roll Ups.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to do something crazy like that to my hair, but i don't think it would be acceptable in every day situations. she can pull it off because she never goes anywhere in public besides fast food places with anthony.

Anonymous said...

She did a good job with dying it, it looks the way it's supposed to. But it's sf tacky and childish. She looks like she's still stuck in her scene phase.

Anonymous said...

keef's computer blew up because he's a fat retard so you can't see what's going on with mooren. did she stop updating her twitter? maybe she died or papa lewis is holding her captive as his sex doll.

#pray4mooren

Anonymous said...

http://tehpwnerer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mershedperderder.jpg

what kind of burger is that? mcdonald's double ... with cheese?

Anonymous said...

a double quarter pounder maybe?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhS07K8vyY

failel uploaded another q&a with anthony

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhS07K8vyY&t=01m57s

lol dead @ their answers. keef was the first one to come to mind.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Wrona-Carlile
I have a serious question for you, and I mean you absolutely no disrespect but I have to ask: Why are you spending so much money on 'hauls' when you're not living with your husband? I'm not a 'concern troll' - I just don't understand. If you were just going to live apart (anyway), what was the point of getting married? I don't get it!
Like · · 8 hours ago near Elmhurst, IL

ForeverKailyn Were not always going to be living apart...matt is working on getting into the military and we put all of our money together...he does have a job
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Stephanie Wrona-Carlile It's good that you have a plan! :)
8 hours ago · Like · 1

ForeverKailyn ‎Stephanie Wrona-Carlile and i'm working on getting a job....I want to take a CPR class that way I can work with kids
8 hours ago · Like

lulz @ "we put all of our money together." oh yeah, kai? you put all your money together at walmart to pay for your trashy hauls. she's so fucking retarded.

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/CozplaiSensei/status/228973715080245248/photo/1

https://twitter.com/CozplaiSensei/status/228941123345862657/photo/1

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmm madd isn't going to get into the military. seriously at least have a realistic plan, you dumb ogres.

Anonymous said...

i love that she always points out that maddy has a job whenever anyone asks why SHE isn't saving. she seriously expects maddy to pay for all of it.

Anonymous said...

her hair looks dumb. in the video it looks dumb, in the pictures it looks dumb. why would someone want to do that to their hair? you're not a teenager anymore ffs

Anonymous said...

that expensive ass cat is still pissing everywhere? why is it STILL doing that? she either needs to take it to the vet or give it to a person who can properly take care of it.

Anonymous said...

has she even shown BOOOKIIIIIIIII lately? i bet she got rid of her when she moved in with $mosh.

Anonymous said...

booki was in that video.

Anonymous said...

oh okay. i never watch her videos.

Anonymous said...

When my cat was peeing on our bed we thought it was a UTI we went to have him checked out and it turns out it was the type of litter we were using and the fact that he shared a litter box with a cat he didn't grow up with. Maybe she changed up her litter and BOOOOOOOKIE isn't having it.

Anonymous said...

the point is, BITCH NEEDS TO TAKE HER CAT TO THE VET ASAP. wtf. she makes me so angry.

Anonymous said...

cat piss is the worst too like wtf is she doing letting this problem drag out? does she like cleaning up and smelling cat piss or something? ffs

Anonymous said...

she needs to stop being lazy and train buki properly. i thought that breed was supposed to be thuper intelligent and capable of learning quickly? that's why she wanted it.

Anonymous said...

http://youtu.be/xB11Zn3Hqwc

in that video she talks about buki pissing everywhere. she put down aluminium foil thinking that was going to get her from doing it. she's seriously sf dumb.

Anonymous said...

ikr? there's something really wrong if she's peeing everywhere like that. did she say she was against going to the vet? she's been hinting at wanting a dog, which is obviously going to be purebred too. she shouldn't own any animals.

Anonymous said...

she has the litter box in the middle of the living room? gross!

Anonymous said...

yeah isn't buki a savannah? pvp has a savannah and it's toilet trained and leash trained...

Anonymous said...

she should have saved that money and just got a cat from her local shelter. at least it would pee in the litter box like a normal cat. kabuki is basically a wild cat that is trapped inside a house 24/7 with no things to play with. has anyone seen that show "my cat from hell"? there was one cat who liked to get in the dude's reptile cages. they suggested to make some type of area for the cat to play so he didn't have to resort to chasing all the reptiles. i think that's something kalel and anthony should invest in for her.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't have anything to do with buki's bread or her not being a "normal cat" it's typical of a cat to act out when it's unhappy with something. failel is just a fucking idiot.

Anonymous said...

lulz bread... breed*

Anonymous said...

lol the ~650 pound virgin~ looks like keefs twin.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/4eyes2sea


lulz it's the lady from MSA that drinks her urine

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy that lost 500 lbs but then gained 600??? I'm so lost. And why the fuck is Seacrest's face all over da 'lympics?!! Does he have to be on every fucking channel on tv?? What's next-Lifetime???

Anonymous said...

i hope lilkaikaiz doesn't come on and spam like she did last night. bitch is on 24/7. she is probably on the crapper now shitting away her life like she fist pound deletes her life away!

Anonymous said...

fail troll's here. i'm out.

Anonymous said...

you know, i know, and we know you went and are going nowhere, lilkaikaiz.

Anonymous said...

why does michele have like 10 different pandora bracelets ? I think one is enough. She just laves wasting money on stupid things.

Anonymous said...

anthony's mating call in the beginning of that q & a made me lol. mainly because kai probably sounds like that when mama doesn't give her what she wants.

Anonymous said...

I would seriously be the Olympic Village concubine for the US athletes.

Anonymous said...

why is it so dead ?? hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

amy gray live on blawg tv

let's talk shit about kailyn

http://www.blogtv.com/people/Missamygray

Anonymous said...

kendra/tyra is dat u in amy's chat?

Anonymous said...

there's nobody in there :(

Anonymous said...

I don't like women's swimmers bodies. Their shoulders are soooo broad. Kai you should try swimming - and I do mean actual swimming, not just floating in your pool.

Anonymous said...

i don't like swimmers or marothoner's bodies.
i like the volleyball girl's bods

Anonymous said...

i don't like swimmers or marothoner's bodies.
i like the volleyball girl's bods

Anonymous said...

does anthony only hate kalel's fans or does he hate smosh fans and act like they're idiots too?

I HOPE YOU GUYS LEARN HOW TO ASK BETTER QUESTIONS!

Anonymous said...

who is this bizarre ginger on blogtv

Anonymous said...

the devil in disguise, demon kaka's boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

I got lost while driving earlier and I ended up in some dirty country town and there was only one tiny store so I pulled into the parking lot to check the GPS on my phone, and this guy started pounding on my window and cussing me out because I was "blocking" his car even though he had plenty of space to get out. I apologized and he said that "stupid girls like me deserve to get raped." I was like WTF and got out of there (still lost) and he started following me and getting on my ass so i pulled over and as he was passing me, he threw his drink in my window which hit me in the face. I started bawling, and I haven't cried in years. I had to drive 3 hours to get home and I thought about it the whole way and it's still bothering me.

Anonymous said...

why didn't you call the cops?

you should never pull over in that situation. he could have attacked you.

Anonymous said...

no1curr this isn't a place to discuss your shitty day or feelings. ever since GG came over, there's always 3 losers everyday asking for help/advice or telling a stupid story about their boyfriends

Anonymous said...

I called the police when I got out of that town and they took his license plate number and said I could come fill out a report but I didn't want to go anywhere near that place again.

Anonymous said...

Teresa Japanesa Lewis
March 15 near Albany, NY

Sushi dinner with mom. Round 1. — with Janice Lewis.





i haven't checked my trollbook in forever, mooren's "mom" added me. looks like her sister and mom still have a relationship, mooren is foreverleftbehind

Anonymous said...

i agree, that was really fucking stupid to get out of your car. you could've gotten hurt bb. :(

you could still call the police and at least report it, if you got good look at him and his car.

Anonymous said...

stupid to pull over, i meant. and i should've refreshed. oops.

Anonymous said...

lmao!!! funny story

Anonymous said...

rofl. that'd be like a scene out of the devil's rejects or something.

Anonymous said...

It was seriously like the texas chainsaw massacre. That's why I was scared to go to fill out the report. I'd probably show up and he'd be the sheriff.

Anonymous said...

no1curr this isn't a place to discuss your shitty day or feelings. ever since GG came over, there's always 3 losers everyday asking for help/advice or telling a stupid story about their boyfriends


people have always asked for help/recommendations/advice. sit your ass down rude lady

Anonymous said...

pretty ladies,

i just got OPI Blue my Mind and I lahv it.

that is all :)

Anonymous said...

It was seriously like the texas chainsaw massacre. That's why I was scared to go to fill out the report. I'd probably show up and he'd be the sheriff.


haha omg. i love der country but sometimes im glad i live in the 'burbs because of things like that. and other reasons like hospitals being far,etc.

Anonymous said...

ok? and why are you telling us about your stupid nail polish, brooke. unless you are going to video tape yourself shoving it in and out your fanny i don't think we gaf. sahhry

Anonymous said...

i bought dating a royal yesterday =] thuper pretty.

Anonymous said...

fuck you bitchy lady. i'm not a filthy hoarder with a 90's bird's nest prom hairdo.

Anonymous said...

lmao ignore fail troll

Anonymous said...

anyone own butter london all hail the queen? it looks tho cayoot

Anonymous said...

not fail troll, rere. just an irate pretty lady sick of reading dumb ass shit on this blog.

Anonymous said...

not making fun of her but she kinda looks like mooren :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3W80f7Yos&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Fail troll is just bitter that it can't drive or afford nail polish so it's projecting it's anger onto the pretty ladies who can.

Anonymous said...

lol, amy making fun of 50SG while kai lurks. she'll probably pretend to hate it too now.

Anonymous said...

i lahv all hail the queen! it has holo shimmer in it.

Anonymous said...

you could easily change the subject instead of bitching about it and pounding your fists at everyone that isn't talking about what you want. go to bed you cranky twat.

Anonymous said...

ugh pretty lady why do you do this to me? i just looked that butter polish and i want it!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1085   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...