Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bowie Socialites Weekly


Kailyn Wilcher thinks she's more professional with her new filming backdrop and setup, too bad her videos are the same old FAIL GURU bullshit no one takes seriously. I think they actually got worse, like she isn't even trying anymore. She filmed ANOTHER perfume collection video, for the 40th time. She's also been extra FASy in her latest videos. New meds, Kai?

Maureen Lewis found herself a new white whale. They fucked on the second date.



5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

lol that mooren thinks she and richie are forever. stupid nigger

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA03SmAdTy0

someone fucking kill me if my days ever look like this.

Anonymous said...

add that ellen jessica john-kuper lost custody of her son, and her husband left her! =]

Anonymous said...

GOD mooreen is ugly.

Anonymous said...

bohn-kuper*

Anonymous said...

lmfao mooren is going to rage. actually, never mind. she's going to rage and cry and go to her special place, but then go on twitter and act uppity and like she doesn't care.

Anonymous said...

can kai just fuck off for good? she's become cuntier than ever and it's all goomba hughes fault. I hate them so much and want them to die in a really horrific, gory way. im not even joking

Anonymous said...

laughing @ moorens hair

you know she hates how derpy she looks but she uploaded it to the internet anyway because it shows madd that she has moved on

Anonymous said...

where's davey gone? how's his new liver and is he done with the pl's for good?

Anonymous said...

we told him to fuck off. he was doing tc's every night whenever kai announced her pregnancy

Anonymous said...

i think he got butthurt when we laughed at him for apologizing to people for pranks calling. you know he lurks

Anonymous said...

i hate how goomba drost thinks hes too good to be made fun of on here. we havent heard anything from him in about a year. remember when he made a yt? fail troll probably started sending him weird ass messages and ruined that for us as well.

Anonymous said...

richie looks like he would probably be a smelly dork

Anonymous said...

anyone get tooty when they eat cabbage?

Anonymous said...

i lahv davit tho he should come back :]

Anonymous said...

I feel that davit had a lot more shit on kai but always held back from telling the full story. Probably a combo of not wanting to incriminate himself and hoping that kai would one day come back to him.

He's still desperately in love with her, we all know it.

Anonymous said...

have any of you been diagnosed with depression? did the meds actually make you feel better?

Anonymous said...

anyone get tooty when they eat cabbage?

shyeah

Anonymous said...

pl who mentioned renee stage, where are you following her nowadays? i can't find her anywhere

Anonymous said...

have any of you been diagnosed with depression? did the meds actually make you feel better?

i went to the dr about my insomnia. that b tried to tell me im depressed. she gave me this shitty survey asking dumb ass questions like have i ever thought about suicide or had a hopeless feeling. i was like dude just give me some xananx and shove this up your ass. and she was like, "no"

Anonymous said...

lilkaikaiz fuck off you fat fucking cunt

Anonymous said...

richie looks like a kiddy fiddler- the type who'd proclaim he and his toddler victim are in ~lahhv~

figures he's dating mooren

Anonymous said...

richie is probably hotter than any guy you've been with, fuggo muggo.

Anonymous said...

GOD DAMN IT I fucking hate my job. We're selling god damn iPads on easy pay tonight and every ESL border hopping spic has called me, made me set up an account, and then had their card decline.

Anonymous said...

i went to the dr about my insomnia. that b tried to tell me im depressed. she gave me this shitty survey asking dumb ass questions like have i ever thought about suicide or had a hopeless feeling. i was like dude just give me some xananx and shove this up your ass. and she was like, "no"


can you not? they give psych inventories for a reason. they cant just believe someones word off the bat.

Anonymous said...

i'm just trying to weigh my options and see if it's worth it see someone. i don't really know if i want to be on happy pills.

Anonymous said...

yea ive been diagnosed. i used to eat a lot, cry a lot, and would be exhausted after sleeping 12 hours. i was on a low-dose antidepressant but i dont take them anymore, mostly because it made my stomach hurt. it definitely helped in the short term though.

Anonymous said...

i want an ipad on easy pay

Anonymous said...

yeah renee is really careful about who she adds these days. theres a (usually inactive) yahoo group that occassionally uploads some pics of her

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ashtonvon/

http://i.imgur.com/DonUV6O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iCNFxyl.jpg

Anonymous said...

Lulz canada lady sounds like smellen... ~shove them up your ass~ smellen has been dr shopping because she's a useless pillhead

Anonymous said...

GOD DAMN IT I fucking hate my job. We're selling god damn iPads on easy pay tonight and every ESL border hopping spic has called me, made me set up an account, and then had their card decline.

lmao beaners are so smart

Anonymous said...

Canada is supposed to be xanax lulz

Anonymous said...

i hate how drs are so quick to tell everyone they are depressed. depression is a part of life. you're going to feel an array of emotions all throughout life and not all of them are going to be happy. drs just like having people hooked on useless pills for their entire life, imo

Anonymous said...

what you just described is sadness, not really depression

Anonymous said...

I wish I could fuck a guy and he'd ask me to move in two days later

Anonymous said...

lmao no you don't. awkward as hell. I thought we were fwb's, 12 days later he told me he loved me and wanted to know if i wanted to get a 'partmint with him

Anonymous said...

wow..ur a trashy slut

Anonymous said...

can i just say how fucking ugly mooren is? every time i have to see her derpy fucking ugly slackjawed special ed, droopy eye, glazed over crack head stare, fucking gross nappy hair, i get so fucking mad.
she is the ugliest, most retarded looking broad ive ever seen, besides kailyn. i want to stomp her head in because shes so fucking ugly

i cant with her fucking derpy droopy glazed over slow moving special education eyes dude. and her fucking weird fatass nignog mouth that she doesnt know how to fucking talk out of because shes so goddamn stupid.

Anonymous said...

that was intense, pl

Anonymous said...

does maureens new whale have teeth? looks like he's all diseased gum or he has bloody teeth.

Anonymous said...

did the medicine actually make you feel happy or were you just numb? i don't really know if i even want help at this point. i took up drinking recently because it felt really good. for awhile. i've been purposely putting myself in sketchy situations and hoping that it'll hurt me. i don't even know if this is depression. i loathe myself. i've pushed every one away which i realize was fucking stupid because now all i have is myself. i cut myself for awhile until i felt like an angsty, juvenile 13 year old. i think regardless of the hopeful advice that people give to others in this position; some people really are just useless and have no purpose. things aren't going to get better for them and their existence is so meaningless that their absence won't matter after their buried. lol none of this fucking makes sense and this isn't even the place for this. i literally have no one else to talk to and this is pathetic. i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

omg 1:18 i fucking luv u. that's exactly how i feel. please do the same rant next time with kailyn

Anonymous said...

i've been depressed for over 10 years(since 12 years old) i thought i would get over it after the ~teen angst~ years but no. there's like this void within me. like some spiritual void.

Anonymous said...

maybe only part of your soul transferred into this life, bb

Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish i could be religious, i can definitely see the benefits of handing over your mind and blindly following a faith. i could never do that tho but i can see why and how vulnerable people get taken in by cults and organized religion.

on another note, i realize why i don't find Nicholas Hoult attractive- he's a combination of my older and little brother ugh. Idk how momo creams herself over her own flesh and blood

Anonymous said...

ia pl i will never understand how intelligent people are super religious

also yummy @ your brothers sharry lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah pl your brothers sound extremely fuckable shaaaaawwwwy.

Anonymous said...

i take pristiq or some shit and it's fantastic. it's really helped be become a functioning person because before that, i couldn't see the point in doing anything. i took two other medications before this and they were shitty, i don't remember what they were though. it's supposed to be expensive as shit but my doctor faxed all kinds of forms to my health insurance to get them to cover it tho that's good

Anonymous said...

be = me

Anonymous said...

depression lady, please find a therapist to talk to. your local free clinic should be able to give you a referral. if you don't like the first doctor, try another one until you find someone you're comfortable with.

Anonymous said...

lol 2.00 and 2.01, i guess that's a compliment. I'll let them know.

Anonymous said...

damn, angelina jolie.

Anonymous said...

http://instagram.com/p/ZRGCSopmx4/ there is no way i'm buying kai actually cleaned out the candle herself

Anonymous said...

lol i thought the same thing. she said she took a knife and scraped the wax and wicks out. yeah no. mama did it.

Anonymous said...

I fucking hate people. I order $50 worth of shit from this womans website on feb 2 and never got anything. on april 11 i email her for the third time and she apologizes profusely and says she ~mysteriously~ never got my previous emails and my stuff was getting put out asap. Still nothing and obviously it's too late for a paypal dispute. the paypal is in her husbints name too, she probably has swindled so many people she fucked hers up and can't even use it anymore

Anonymous said...

what's the site, pretty lady? let's fuck her shit up.

Anonymous said...

lulz I'm too embarrassed to even share. I knew it was a mistake from the very beginning.

Anonymous said...

even the president makes mistakes =]

Anonymous said...

haha thanks pl. I'm slightly less filled with rage. I think I'll watch some vintage kai, i'll feel better about myself and life choices in no time.

Anonymous said...

do we really need to see her slurpin' down her drink? her face makes me angry, idk why

Anonymous said...

oopth i forgot the link

http://youtu.be/WakKyXl21bs?t=5s

Anonymous said...

http://instagram.com/p/ZSJB8Epm6D/

I'm honestly starting to feel harassed

Anonymous said...

She's definitely the ugliest in her little group of blogger friends

Anonymous said...

kai is so demanding. DOWNLOAD THIS! FOLLOW ME HERE! DID YOU FOLLOW ME? FOLLOW ME HERE TOO! I SAID FOLLOW ME! WHY AREN'T YOU FOLLOWING ME? DO IT! NOW *FIST POUND*

Anonymous said...

LMFAO and then in that last keek people weren't even following her to her liking. you're following me but not THUBTHCRIBED I needa be sent to your phone!

Anonymous said...

Some ugly British youtubers out there make me ashamed to be English...

Anonymous said...

IKR? it wasn't enough that they were following her already. she wanted them to sub so they'd get alerts every time she uploaded something. who the fuck does kai think she is rn?

Anonymous said...

kai still doesn't understand that just because she has 11,000 youtube subs doesn't mean she's getting 11,000 followers everywhere else. that's why she don't shut the fuck up. not everyone is following her! she will not rest till all 11,000 fans follow every profile!

Anonymous said...

murrica has tiffleno, england has gem, australia has justmeragin' and canada has essiebutton (according to gg)

Anonymous said...

It's true, remember before mama and madd made her quit she was harping on about her fb fan page multiple times a day.

And pl, I'm sure you are the most prettiest english lady just to make up for the fuggos

Anonymous said...

KAI U FUCKING CUNT! IVE BEEN MESSAGING KAI ON KIK AND SHES GIVING TWO WORD RESPONSES! STOP ADVERTISING IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A CUNT TO YOUR LOYAL WORSHIPERS

Anonymous said...

yeah she used to spam her FB every single day, demanding everyone like her page.

Anonymous said...

do we really need to see her slurpin' down her drink? her face makes me angry, idk why
-

her face pisses me off too. i think its voice+face combo that does it for me. tbh im kinda pissed at you now for exposing me to this bitch=]

Anonymous said...

lol i added kai on aim when she was pimping that out a long time ago. one word responses and then every time i'd try to talk about something other than makeup she'd ask me if i had liked her facebook, followed her on tumblr and twitter. ffs.

Anonymous said...

sharry 3.45, watch it to the end where she tries to be coy and cute while she drinks. thooper embarrassing considering she's fug and nearing 30.

Anonymous said...

ughhh seriously who does she think she is?! She has gotten sf weird she's not even funny anymore. I want to knock her down a few pegs.

Anonymous said...

i just cannot take beauty advice from someone that is fug. the produck could be amazing but how the fuck would i know judging from them

Anonymous said...

i know this sounds bad but i pretty much instantly skip beauty and fashion videos by people who are any of the following: ugly, really poor, fat, trashy/ghetto, esl, dumb, teen moms

kai happens to be all of these things

Anonymous said...

^same! except i dont skip kai videos shes the best

Anonymous said...

Except you watch all of Kai's videos, rere.

Anonymous said...

kai is an exception, she is just a perfect amalgamation of all of those things. Couple that with her fas and mama's fail parenting and you have something that provides infinite amounts of lulz. That's why I kept on watching kai's vids, cunty 4.15

Anonymous said...

Pretty ladies, what are the parentheses looking lines called on a guys face? I think they're thuper cute.
These: http://i.imgur.com/zN6tvWq.png

Anonymous said...

....

Anonymous said...

Yeah ugly gurus shouldn't be trusted, makeup just can't help everyone. I only listen to the pretty gurus, at least the products do them justice. I also hate when ugly cunts use expensive products, its such a waste lol.

Anonymous said...

Is Gem seriously pushing 30?

Anonymous said...

English ladies, where's the best place to buy legit designer prescription glasses? I want to get some Tiffany or Chanel ones. Let me know I'd LAAAAAAAAAAAAAHV to know =].

Anonymous said...

Lulz I have a friend who looks a bit like Gem but younger and skinnier.

Anonymous said...

lulz that's why i like watching judy's reviews, she's a busted fob without makeup but she knows how to do makeup to make her look nice

Anonymous said...

Noooo I wanted the post to be about creepy lesbian don and his serial killer wife that stuffs body parts in plastic containers. *fist pounds*

Anonymous said...

5:33 just go to an eye doctor who has them? idk mine carries a bunch of high end designers. or order them online if you know your script.

Anonymous said...

Is Kai getting Adsense pennies?? Make the post about that.

Anonymous said...

I think gemma is 28

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM ith a very thenthual and thexy thent.

Anonymous said...

Any pls like the Lady Gaga perfume?

Anonymous said...

http://waronwarts.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/wart.ar9t1rqg5nkgw4gs80scksgkw.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

this looks like maureen lulz

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of your pussy bb? You need some Wartner and a wax.

Anonymous said...

I cannot take advice from tiff she's so bony and 'unique' looking but she thinks she's a big booty goddess.

Anonymous said...

i take back what i said about the fair ladies getting sunburned from driving in the car a while back. i went on a road trip with my sister yesterday and now i look like a freaking lobster :(

Anonymous said...

I don't feel like working today. I forced myself to take a break. I forced myself to take a relaxing bath. Do you think I should ask my kind boss for a vacation or a Friday schedule?

Anonymous said...

DisorganizedDon sez Oh god...I know about gurugossip. I am soooo close to creating my own account on there to engage that community. But I feel like it might be an unfair invasion of their turf. So I don't think I will. But I might one day do a video addressed in that direction. Although I feel that might be unfair too. I dunno, it's just so darn interesting! Some folks over there are incredibly reasonable and others strike me as just completely crazy. I want to get into it, but I'm not sure it's a good idea

Anonymous said...

Who cares Jen just do it.

Anonymous said...

This granny just needs to let it go.

I find it interesting which comments Don chooses to respond to. He is ignoring my comment about acknowledgement of a gift just like Jen ignores the tweets. I'm not the only one who complained/commented. I'm not interested, just want to know it was received. Back in October. Those two should be a case study or someone's thesis.

Anonymous said...

"I'm not interested, just want to know it was received."

not interested?

Anonymous said...

she seems pretty fucking interested because that is all she's talked about since she made an account on there.

Anonymous said...

That saggy stalker needs to shut the fuck up about the mug.

Anonymous said...

lulz no shit! If I was stupid enough to send a fucking stranger from the internet a mug and never heard back about it I'd just be like, "Bitch" and move on with my mundane life. Those hags are legitimately obsessed, it's odd.

Anonymous said...

I can't comprehend why anyone would be obsessed with a boring little housewife and her lesbian husband. Yes, they are rolling in money but who cares. There are heaps of rich people in this world. GG are just butthurt because they're fat, old, have shitty sexless marriages and are poor.

Anonymous said...

So that's why PL are so obsessed with Kai--a boring, sexless poor marriage. Wut?

Anonymous said...

LOL shut up

Anonymous said...

how does that even make sense?

Anonymous said...

It does. Open your eyes.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is this weather? It's almost thummatime and I just had to dig out my fall jacket. Fuck it, I'm staying home. *POUNDS FISTS*

Anonymous said...

Kai is an icon she has had' fans' for almost 7 years now. Jen and don are so vanilla.

Anonymous said...

I think my boyfriend is a pathological liar. He's such a story teller, and when he gets home from work I get an earful for at least an hour and lately I have been noticing discrepancies in his stories, so I subtly point out that that doesn't make sense based on what he told me yesterday, blah blah blah. Well, I was taking a nap when he got home from work yesterday and I overheard a conversation between him and our landlord and later when I woke up, the story he told was NOTHING like what actually happened, and I told him that I overheard the conversation and he said, well you were asleep so you couldn't have so I repeated what I heard verbatim (i have a really good memory) and he looked shocked and said that I remember things better than him. But, he straight up made shit up and twisted the story around to the point where it couldn't have been a memory mistake.

Anonymous said...

Soo what do you want us to say? Dump him then if it bothers you ffs.

Anonymous said...

just imagine all the other shit he's lied to you about...

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I don't know who to talk about it with though. I think it just felt nice to say it to someone. I don't wanna ask my friends or family for advice because I hate getting people close to me involved in my personal relationships.

Anonymous said...

If it's that easy for him to lie about mundane shit I'd honestly be wondering what else he's twisting around? Also...WHY does he feel the need to? What's up with that. I'd be pretty uncomfortable with that, it's good that you called him out on it pl maybe you should sit down and talk and tell him all the stuff you've noticed

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. you tell friends or family about one thing and they NEVER forget it far after you've moved on

Anonymous said...

12:31 That's what's eating me up. I don't know what to believe anymore. I obviously can't be in a relationship if I have trust issues. Ughhh, I guess I do need to just break up with him. We don't fight or anything so it's kinda weird to be like, "I'm probably going to be with this guy for the rest of my life" to "who the fuck am I dating" overnight.

Anonymous said...

the only unbelievable thing is that casey doesn't have a boyfrint so stop making dat shit up.

Anonymous said...

lol for real, you don't even know if its casey let the grown ups talk

Anonymous said...

nojuan does.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice PLs. I was already planning on talking to him about it. I think I will make a list of things that he has said that don't make sense.

Other times when I called him out on a lie, he said, "Oh well, I must have no explained it clearly." and he turns it around to where it can make sense, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but actually witnessing it has made me feel so uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

jen calls herself a busy bee constantly but can't handle being busy. how boring does she have to get?

Anonymous said...

if he lies now, the lies will get bigger over time. are you expected to eat that up and coexist? stare the truth down and confront, and discard if need be.

Anonymous said...

let us know how it goes, I'm intrigued. I had an ex that was doing the same thing only when I seriously confronted him about everything he turned all thug and was like, well that's the way it is stop questioning it. I was like LOL Happyeasterbai

Anonymous said...

lol im sorry but all i can imagine is you being married and him lying about seeing your spawn walking before you do and just lying about everything

Anonymous said...

late but 1:30am pl -- you basically just described every identifying symptom of borderline. i'm not a psychologist but i memorized the indicator list because my ex was like that. it's def not just depression, you should see a psych for real.

Anonymous said...

ya, I hate to be a party pooper bpd people generally dont recover and a lot of them off themselves. sucks for that psycho pl

Anonymous said...

Ugh my ex never straight up lied to me like that, but I noticed he would tell little "half-truths" and would only say things he thought I wanted to hear.
Pathetic. Good riddance to him.

Anonymous said...

mrscraftyjess Well don, if youre looking for your haters, i can tell you there appear to be several on gurugossiper. I only mention bevausd u said you were interested. Although i dont agree with much of what they say, i would be interested to hear any responce you might decide to give

DisorganizedDon Oh god...I know about gurugossip. I am soooo close to creating my own account on there to engage that community. But I feel like it might be an unfair invasion of their turf. So I don't think I will. But I might one day do a video addressed in that direction. Although I feel that might be unfair too. I dunno, it's just so darn interesting! Some folks over there are incredibly reasonable and others strike me as just completely crazy. I want to get into it, but I'm not sure it's a good idea

monique dann come on over. you can have your own thread.

Anonymous said...

the worst part is when they lie about the lies. there are other guys out there and you will find one.

Anonymous said...

I saw my bf going that route when we first got together. And I called him out rill quick. I noticed he was telling me shit he thought I'd want to hear, and embellishing his feelings. I actually made him go to a therapist and talk about how to just be himself and honestly I think he realized that stuff about himself just in time

Anonymous said...

http://tinychat.com/bieberbabies1der

Anonymous said...

Good for you 12:59. If I told my ex to see a therapist he would probably just gripe about the cost LOL
He ended up hurting me pretty bad due to our communication problems so I'd be a fool to take him back.

Anonymous said...

my ex was like that and lied about everything. i think it was from his psycho mom who raised him alone, he had to learn to manipulate the world around him, so he'd say half truths to try to build an outcome that he wanted. he HATTEEEEDDD being with me because i'm basically psychic when it comes to lies, and i'd just stare at him like i didn't understand until he could tell me something real. he ended up breaking up with me because he "couldn't stand how he treated me." ooook.

Anonymous said...

lulz, believe me he almost didn't but I played kinda dirty until he wanted to go on his own.

Anonymous said...

"he HATTEEEEDDD being with me because i'm basically psychic when it comes to lies, and i'd just stare at him like i didn't understand until he could tell me something real."

Wow, twins. Only he would try to break up with me because he said my attitude was basically abusive lmaoooo. Like really? Staring at you until you tell the truth is abusive ok. Raised by a single mom all the way

Anonymous said...

lol 1:09, mine got on a thing like that too, he started getting obsessed with this idea that i had emotional problems for staying with him. it was so twisted because his emotional problems had become so blatant/everyday like him being so irritable he couldn't speak to me or stand to be in the room with anyone. he thought i had issues for staying with him even tho HE was abusive basically. smh how their minds get all twisted up.

Anonymous said...

Idgaf about Jen so when u guys talk about her I just scroll past so idk what don looks like but based on the way u guys describe him this is now how I'm going to picture him:

http://imgur.com/r/ladybonersgw/uTmbYM7

Anonymous said...

lol 1:15 thas pretty close, he's just slightly more feminine looking aka minus beard

Anonymous said...

http://imgur.com/r/ladybonersgw/Tn9CB2S

these guys are so thirsty

Anonymous said...

http://imgur.com/XqzGesF

that's don.

Anonymous said...

I had those glasses in third grade

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisorganizedDon/videos?flow=grid&view=0

he's gonna let us know when his transition is complete.

Anonymous said...

i actually made those stuffed shells he made and they're sooooo good. i highly recommend the PLs try it out.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/borderline-personality-disorder/DS00442/DSECTION=symptoms

lol different pl but all of those apply to me. =[ oh god.

Anonymous said...

if you look hard enough, you will think you have any of those disorders. the only person that can really tell you if you have any of those disorders is your dr. that's why i don't look up my symptoms when i'm sick. i'll end up thinking i have cancer or something if i do.

Anonymous said...

http://www.homesnap.com/TX/San-Antonio/15430-Cactus-Rock


Dani's house, yo.

Anonymous said...

Should probably cite how I found the address. Sharry.

http://www.myspace.com/rosaritaeickenroht/blog

Anonymous said...

i wonder what the rest of their house looks like. dani was in a clean room at her dads house and she was more normal. her mom has issues.

Anonymous said...

Hello gentlemen I'm Rosarita Eickenroht if your a guy that is looking for a soulmate,i just want to say im actually avalible to date! so if you single guys want to write me a letter heres my address and if you guys that are single want to text me heres my cell phone number!


Address: Rosarita Eickenroht
15430 Cactus Rock,
Henderson Pass.
San Antonio,TX 78232


Cell Phone Number: 210-240-6207


omg

Anonymous said...

moween and wichie foeva

Anonymous said...

a pl posted dani's address a few weeks ago and it was a completely different house out in the middle of nowhere.

Anonymous said...

girl don't freak out that those symptoms belong to you, because you never know if you really have any particular disorder. but most of those symptoms are pretty scary on their own, and you should probably see someone. i wish you luck :*

Anonymous said...

omg i had an ex who used to call every one of his exs and his mom borderline, and when i looked it up i like o.o realizing that that's how he is.

Anonymous said...

Crazies always start diagnosing the people around them

Anonymous said...

I'm having surgery tomorrow, pl. Pray for me <3

Anonymous said...

What are your favorite things to buy on Etsy?

Anonymous said...

good luck pl, hope your surgery goes well

Anonymous said...

#pray4pl

Anonymous said...

what are you getting surgery for, pl?

Anonymous said...

that's Dani's old room though. Pretty sure she's moved since ger Myspace days

Anonymous said...

I'm getting my tits done. Tired of the A cup.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting my hip pinned. I know it sounds like I'm an old lady lol, but I fractured my hip when I fell while free climbing. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking lol.

Anonymous said...

I went into Dani's chat as the name 15430cactusrock and she said "what's my address doing in here". So...

Anonymous said...

etsy lady, i like to buy jewree and "vintage" from there.

Anonymous said...

lol just like kai's "that's my room" comment.

Anonymous said...

do you free climb a lot pl?

Anonymous said...

wtf is free climbing . you all sound retarded right now.

Anonymous said...

lmao thats a dumb question, if she did....not anymore

Anonymous said...

i was asking bc i wanted to know if she just decided to be dumb and try to climb something or if she'd done shit like that before lol

Anonymous said...

Not really free climbing so much but more of Parkour.

Anonymous said...

tf is parkour?

Anonymous said...

3:04 dat u momo? can you not use google on your ebay laptop? ffs

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYV5fLq9T8

she creeps me out so much

Anonymous said...

"what's my address doing in here"

lmao i hate when she starts questioning everyone who comes in

Anonymous said...

johnny depp and brad pitt are so basic and haggard. i wish hollywood would stop using them as the gold standard

Anonymous said...

*bitchy serious tone* WHO'S POSING AS MY MOM?

Anonymous said...

parkour lady where are you from?

Anonymous said...

GET OUT OF HERE KAILYN!

Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that anyone on this blawg can do parkour. sahrry.

Anonymous said...

ok i GOOGLED parkour, bitch. but omg this is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7QNWEGcNI

Anonymous said...

yes smellen, because you are the only active lady on here. oh wait, you're all talk and still fat and haggard. oopth!

Anonymous said...

um i'm sure lots of people have hobbies and shit on this blog. do you assume we all just sit around and smoke weed and play video games? fuck off, smellen.

Anonymous said...

dani still has her old room with all those posters. the hoard room she is in now used to be her mom's. her mom sleeps in the den now so technically she has 2 rooms

Anonymous said...

Please tell me I'm not the only one that flips out swatting themselves thinking there's a spider or something and realize it's just your hair touching you lol

Anonymous said...

her mom sleeps in the den? wtf why?

Anonymous said...

actually there is a really big spider crawling on you and it just went down your shirt

Anonymous said...

smellen convinced herself everyone here is 500 pounds and ugly, it's to make herself feel better when everyone talks about her. she feels so much better imagining 500 pound ogres talking about her than skinny normal pretty ladies. smellen is an insecure psycho. no wonder her son was finally taken away.

Anonymous said...

have you not seen hoarders? they allow trash and clutter to overtake their bed, kitchen, couch and everything.

Anonymous said...

there was this adhd dweeb in my class last semester who claimed he did parkour. such a POSER

Anonymous said...

you're a bad ass if you seriously parkour

Anonymous said...

dani never said why. im sure she bitchfaced till she got the master suite

Anonymous said...

lol i did that earlier, pl. i felt something move down my back and threw myself out of the chair.

Anonymous said...

i've gotten to know a handful of pls and we're really just a random collection of different kinds of ladies

Anonymous said...

http://www.keek.com/!s9Abcab

My new ringtone. Thuper cute tho yeah *giggle exhale*

Anonymous said...

LOL, all the skanky wiggers in my town do parkour. They also listen to ICP and eat gas station hot dogs on a daily basis.

Anonymous said...

has anyone in the world ever thought that kailyn wilcher was kind of cunty and also ugly? i wonder this.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...